Sunday, December 7, 2014

PROPERTY OWNERS WARNING LETTERS....IS YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST....AND I AM JUST STARTING

EXPOSING PUBLIC INFORMATION AND VIOLATIONS OF THE SIGN ORDINANCE WILL BE MY WINTER PROJECT.  I HAVE GLEANED AND SAVED MUCH INFO THAT WILL BE USEFUL RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!

for starters...is your name on this list?  This is an old list....I will get a new one tomorrow night.  Forewarned....all violators better get into compliance quick or look like the schmucks you are.


I am especially interested in folks who own a business who are or have served in an elected position on city council or serve on an official city committee.  

I strongly suggest that if you are bothered by what I am doing, exposing hypocrits and lawbreakers....either tell your friends and family members who might be out of compliance with the sign ordinance, to quickly get compliant, or forever hold your peace.   BETTER YET....TELL  YOUR CITY COUNCILORS TO ELIMINATE THIS ULTRA RESTRICTIVE AND CUMBERSOME SIGN ORDINANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment