Monday, December 8, 2014

Lindbergh Lions Christmas exhibit in LeBourget Park...is the city in violation of their own SIGN ORDINANCE AGAIN???

 
The sign ordinance states that the city can have a sign on city buildings or city property that is 32 square feet.  I don't think they get to have unlimited signs.  Greg Kimman is going to contact me with the measurements of these signs for documentation purpose.  I asked him today if he was the one who authorized this display at LeBourget Park.  He said he was doing some checking.  Whatever that means.  He is the head of the Public Works Department, and so is the head of the Parks Dept.  I will post an update when I get an answer to my questions as to whether these signs for the Lindbergh Lions are illegal off premise or if the city tries to say they are not.   I think they are in quick sand this time. Film made 12-8-14

READ THE CITY SIGN ORDINANCE PERTAINING TO CITY EVENTS AND SIGNS ON CITY PROPERTY.  Notice City Council has to approve?  Read it thoroughly.   Lindbergh Lions is not part of the city of Little Falls, Mn.

No comments:

Post a Comment