Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ferguson marchers met with GUNFIRE, RACIAL SLURS, FRIED CHICKEN AND A MELON

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/ferguson-marchers-met-with-gunfire-racial-slurs-fried-chicken-and-a-melon/    

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.  I WONDER HOW MARCHERS WOULD BE RECEIVED IN LITTLE FALLS?   


 PROBABLY PRETTY SIMILARILY !!

What's happening locally with opportunity hoarding is what'$ wrong with the entire nation !!!!  Good ol white frat boys and their wives networking (milking the system for all they can get), protecting THE BAR OWNERS INTERESTS, $lumlords and the rest of the shoulder rubbers who keep things "JUST HOW THEY WANT" by influencing CITY COUNCILORS, COPS, ***PROSECUTORS****AND JUDGES********


I AM CONVINCE OF ONE THING FOR SURE....I BELIEVE OUR LOCAL Little Falls Police Department makes a regular practice of racial profiling. 

Multiple people who have been targeted and or ticketed, have told me so.   I have no reason to disbelieve them. 

It is especially telling, that I have not received the information I requested in a number of data requests to do with this information.

I also have not gotten my data request on who filed POLICE COMPLAINTS THROUGH OCTOBER 2014.   Gee.....can you figure that out?    I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment