Saturday, December 13, 2014

KIM SLATER (hater)

WORDS MATTER KIM.  Premeditated usually is associated with murder or burglary...not demanding equal rights.  The only thing I PLANNED, WAS TO DEMAND MY EQUAL RIGHTS AT THE NEXT COUNCIL MEETING AFTER 7 OTHER PEOPLE INCLUDING THE MAYORS HUSBAND AND MOTHER IN LAW SAT IN.  IT IS NOT A CRIME TO EXPECT EQUAL TREATMENT. Sandy Spafford Smith, wife of Tar Smith(former owner of Goldsmith Jewelers) was one of the privileged who moved forward that night. She and Linda Burgraff(owner of Lin Furniture) are tight friends and are the two who made the biggest ruckus on June 3rd, 2013 when I wore my colorful attire.   Now why do I mention Sandy? Well, she and Tar were given a big favor by city(called crony capitali$m and $elective enforcement) by not REQUIRING THEM TO PROVIDE THE REQUIRED OFF STREET PARKING UNDER THEIR CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT !!!! I have the PROOF!!!! City turned a blind eye to their violation of their conditional use permit.  However, just this summer another business owner on 3rd Street S E was issued a citation and given a FINE AND A YEARS PROBATION FOR VERY SAME THING....NO OFF STREET PARKING. I was at her hearing in front of Conrad Freeberg and raised my hand to attempt to inform him of this selective enforcement and how Tar and Sandy were treated differently but he wouldn't let me speak. He did not wish to hear the TRUTH.   Councilors...cops....prosecutors and judges in Morrison County/city of Little Falls are prejudiced and guilty of cronyi$m and hypocri$y at it'$ WORST!   If more residents would educate themselves and watch the videos I post of council meetings they would understand more fully what'$ really going on.  I imagine $imilar is occurring at Morrison county meetings as well.  I don't attend those but may in the future.  It is just plain WRONG to manipulate and skirt the laws to help some.  AmeriKa claims to be exceptional but instead is way BELOW THE BOARD.  Wake up community.  Either insist on UNIFORM ENFORCEMENT OR DELETE THE LAWS YOU WILL NOT OR CANNOT AFFORD TO ENFORCE FAIRLY or risk more LAWSUITS because of BELLIGERENCE.

PLEASE CITE YOUR SOURCE WHERE I HAVE EVER SAID I LOVE THIS CITY. 

WHAT IS TO LOVE ABOUT AN INTOLERANT "WAR TOWN" that has absolutely NO ROOM FOR PEACE. 

What is to love about a city where a LAWLESS COUNCIL rules and the citizenry is SILENT.

Notice Kim says I broke the councils rules.  The council doesn't have any rules about seating....never did and still don't. The rules they do have about protocol and everything else, they don't follow and most of the council members haven't even read their rules.  It's all in the depositions for my lawsuit. They admitted this UNDER OATH KIM.



IGNORANCE SPEAKING, LOUD AND CLEAR. 

INTOLERANCE SPEAKING, LOUD AND CLEAR.

Betcha she has military ties to Camp Ripley. Medical transcriptionist??   I wonder how your employers risk management views this??   Does she attend Living Hope Assembly of God.  Do the pastors there condone this type of thing?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR KIM.

13 comments:

  1. Seek psychiatric attention.

    If you hate it here so much...move.

    And you said you loved this city while running for mayor which was an obvious farce.

    Stay off my Facebook. Only you would stoop so low you crazy old lady.

    Now let's see if you post this since you have approve every post because you don't like something. How Democratic us that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim..pretty simple to change your settings on Facebook if you don't want the public to see what you publish. You probably don't want people to know you work very closely at St. Gabriel's Hospital. You have a lot nerve suggesting I need psychiatric help. Nothing could be further from the truth. You might want to reassess your anger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't work there anymore and if I did why would I care if ppl knew that? As far as looking at my Facebook, that's just you being nosey...again! I do love the military, the American flag, and the USA. I don't have an anger problem. I have a Robin Hensel problem because she thinks she needs to constantly start trouble. Maybe you should have your anger assessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim...I appreciate your comments and dialogue. I get that you love the military,our country and the flag. I think you might want to consider valuing peaceful resolution to world conflicts to keep our soldiers at home and safe. Then you may want to where all the money will come from to pay for the entire military industrial complex. 58 percent of all of our budget goes to the bloated military budget. We spend only 6 percent on education. That is absurd. Almost ten times for killing people and blowing things up. Does that make sense to you Kim? Do you believe everyone deserves equal rights? Isn't that what our flag stands for? Don't you also believe that black lives matter....that all loves matter? You don't know me at all and should not belittle me because we disagree. There is an awful lot of false pride and patriotism that is rampant in this area and throughout this nation. That is partly due to ill-informed individuals. Civil dialogue is essential for sound governance and a healthy, educated society. Some in this area are infuriated that I am challenging community norms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...meant to say you may want to ask yourself where all the money will come from to pay for the military budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops. Getting tired... Meant all lives matter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, as much as all of us would love world peace, it is never going to happen. There is always going to be wars somewhere and we can't stop it. But we have to have our military ready to protect America. I don't like the loss of lives any more than you it anyone else. The people if our military know that when they join there is a chance of war and loss of life. I have a group if soldiers I talk to on Facebook who have lost limbs, friends and have PTSD. Every one of them say they would do it again.

    And I believe every life matters...race, creed and color.

    And premeditated means you thought about it before hand. Not just murder or robbery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan everything I do Kim...no big mystery there. Including when I am going to stand up for my rights at the very next meeting. Why wouldn't I? Others got to sit in a privileged area as a slap in the face to Theresa Skorseth and I. Not the first time this lawless council did something really stupid....probably not the last either. War is NOT INEVITABLE.....YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT. The US is guilty of aggressive war and illegal invasions/occupations for my entire lifetime. How many more kids must die. Kids killing kids is not ok to me. I wonder if you would agree with killing if it was in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We could go back and forth forever and not agree on things and I think we should agree to disagree on these things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if Swanville was lobbing bombs on Bowlus? Would you speak out or be silent?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly Slater.....here is the post about you. I did not delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are happy. Now ppl can't decorate their yards for Christmas the way they want because of too many signs? You are just evil. The ppl you are hurting are the children. Atta girl! Are you an atheist or is it you just want to continue to cause trouble? Sad, sad, sad.

    ReplyDelete