Saturday, December 13, 2014

My data requests not fulfilled yet. FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

Your city staff is slacking.  Data requests are to be filled within a reasonable timeframe.  Notice the dates on two of these requests.  

I guess I will have to ask for an opinion from the state commissioner, in order to get my data. 
Notice the breakdown of ethnicity listed here.  That data came from the LETG staff. 

Eventually I will get the data I am seeking.  Count on it. 
 
You can imagine why the city does not want me to have this information.
 
Little Falls Economic Development Association has given out tens of thousands of $$$ in business welfare, and the last thing this city wants is for me to share this with you, the taxpayers. 
 
 
 
This money comes out of your tax dollars and should be a concern to everyone, because there are countless businesses going under, and when they do, they take your money with .
 
I believe if  a business can't make it on their own, they shouldn't be in business.  Let them work for the wage they are worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment