Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holey v. Hensel 2016 800 5th Ave. S.E. Little Falls

This photo was taken on 11-9-14.  It is illegal, as signs cannot be place on lightpoles or in the road right of way.  I wonder why this property owner has been allowed to have this illegal sign up so long on a light pole owned by the electric company and in violation of the law?  Suppose the city likes this person?

This picture was taken on 11-24-14.   Why hasn't the city police department taken this illegal road right of way sign that is affixed to the electric company pole?  

This is not acceptable.  City officials are not performing their jobs correctly and overlooking obvious violations.  What do you suppose would happen to me if I were to put an illegal sign affixed to a tree or anywhere else in town on the road right of way??   What if I chose to affix a similar sign anywhere in town.   YOU CAN BET I WOULD BE TICKETED IMMEDIATELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment