Wednesday, December 24, 2014

For all you Grinches out there****

Just to let all the naysayers know that people DO CARE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.  The proof is in the numbers.   Since August 8, 2014 when I had only 587 pageviews during the previous year, the pageviews have risen to a WHOPPING 74,044 as of today.  Some days certain posts are getting almost 5000 pageviews.   I am not meaning to boast, only to tell all those who have said countless times, that nobody wants to hear what I have to say.   It's simply not true.   Here's to all the grinches out there.

3 comments:

  1. People think its comical. That's why I look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris.....if folks think selective law enforcement of ordinances is comical, maybe they need a "jiminy cricket" adjustment of their conscience.

    ReplyDelete