Sunday, October 12, 2014

****TRICK OR TREAT *****JONATHAN GARLOCK, ALICIA ZIGAN, MARY FIETEK, JENNY FIETEK-ALLEN, STEPHANIE DOLNEY, JOSH STUMPF

These are some of the posts on the public Facebook pages of Josh Stumpf and Alicia Zigan to show the incitement of mob violence and more.
 

From Josh Stumpf public Facebook page August 12, 2014 
Josh Stumpf; "I do have to say that I am disappointed as a citizen, parent, business owner, and supporter of our brother and sisters in arms that have fought and died for our freedom"  then he posts RobinHensel.BlogSpot.com 
Alicia Zigan;"and...this is why the world is going to shit"
Dillon Wuellner;"Go check out her blog."
Alicia Zigan;"I read it.  Shes a little cray cray." "Annette Brown..."
Zeno Casavan;"There is no possible way this nut job gets voted in."
Tina Louise Oldakowski;"Some people and their stupid kids...The biggest mistake in life is that they (the parents) made with them, is letting them out in the public....
Shawn Ropp;"She is an embarrassment to this town."
Stephanie Dolney;"Love your response to her blog D!!"
Teresa Enstad;"nut job she is"
Josh Stumpf;"Your neighbors are going to lose their house to foreclosure.  They have had it listed for 6  months and not even one person has come to an open house.  This is not an idea of reform.  These good people are losing their home....also the complaints about the hospital helicopter.  I tell you what I don't care if there is a little once or twice a week, the helicopter is designed to save lives, you cannot put a price on that.  The complaints about law enforcement signage, these signs are there for a reason, they prevent traffic jams, prevent people from getting hurt when there is maintenance going on.  You want to have some big food party thing, I'm pretty sure you would need them to post these signs for you to control the event.  Also the sign rules.  Small businesses need their signage to draw customers, I have watched too many small businesses fold up in this town."
Cory Vukelich;"Maybe the kids that like to vandalize things around town need to pay her house a visit once or twice a week because ignoring it doesn't seem to be working."
Lynn Brau;"She is insane if she thinks she will be the next mayor.  Anyone that also votes for her is also insane.  Robin is nothing but a psychopath and she needs to take her signs with her and get the heck out of our town."
BreeAnn Rakow;"Vote Greg Zylka for mayor!  Signs are coming soon ! Message me your address if you want one!"
Jennifer Pekula;"If for some crazy reason this ever happened, we would have to move.  She can talk about freedom of speech and her rights all day long.  Where did those freedoms come from?  Yet, she can hang a flag upside down on the front of her house in a community that is a huge supporter of the military, and she wants votes for mayor? I was actually deployed when I found out the We Support Our Troops banner was taken down.  It quite honestly broke my heart and made me questions for a minute what I was fighting for.  Maybe she should be uing her blog to ask for help for her mental issues.  This woman absolutely disgusts me."
Jolaineah Waltman;"Well said. Jennifer Pekula!"
Jonathan Garlock;"Is there not a way we could vote her out of town?"
Alicia Zigan;"Torches and pitchforks worked back in the day Jonathan Garlock"
Jonathan Garlock;"I think we should gather outside her house and take pictures and protest.  Give her a taste of how F'ed up all this really is."
Jim Dumas;"Having lived in LF(5 years) and worked at Pete and Joy's Bakery and Larson Boats, I got a feel for the town.  And it ain't good.  I know people like Josh, and his crew, that go out of their way to help those that live there.  I have a real bad gut feeling, that business like his would be a target for a woman like this. I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, but hers is no more important than yours or mine.  Use to be a thing about civic pride, she has shown me that she does have it, just AS LONG as it's something that SHE wants.  As far as the kids in town, yeah, somebody needs to get in there and convince City Council that unless you give them some place to go, and get rid of their energy, they WILL find other outlets.  Not always good.  Now speaking as a Vet...I paid my dues, just like tens of thousands of others.  You may not like the banner ''WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS'' but it doesn't give anyone else the right to decide for the majority.  All I can say is, IF she's voted in..."
Carolyn Cantwell;"Shitstorm"
Josh Stumpf;"I agree with Jim.  Go ahead and target my business.  We have a licensed trade, we work hard and pay our dues.  We have raised close to $15,000.00 in cancer donations since 2007.  She has done nothing but cost our city money.  Where is that money going to come from?  Bet our property taxes will go up again. Small businesses are scared to speak out for fear of being targeted.  I say bring it on.  WE WILL BE WAITING!
Russ Thompson;"We are right behind you Josh.  I'm a small business owner also I'm not in town but screw that nut job."
Jeff Graham;"She is a joke..does not even deserve comments."
***********************************************************************************

The following comments have disappeared from Alicia Zigan's public Facebook page.  The comments were posted between August 13 and August 15 and followed my blog about their incitement of mob violence against me.   Decide for yourself. 

Alicia Zigan;"Apparently my new hobby is inciting mob violence.  I'll place that on my resume. People are ignorant."
Annette Brown;"Yes they are."
Marki Kurkowski;"Haha, so what did that lady do?"
Alicia Zigan;"Pissed off a whole town.  Through a series of events."
Stephanie Dolney;"Haha! Mine too!! Maybe we can start a gang?"
Kari Murrell;"What?"
Alicia Zigan;"Haha. Be careful now you're insinuating mob violence."   then Alicia posts my Inciting Mob Violence blog on RobinHensel.BlogSpot.com and tells Kari "see link above"
Cassie Holtz;"Stupid fucking ignorant bitch...Can't we just banish her like in the old days.  Seriously this shit is getting ridiculous. So annoyed by this bitch."
Mary Fietek;"I'm so having flashbacks of my ex reading this woman's bullshit!  Alicia Zigan you know what I mean...god she's such a self centered spoiled brat. I wish she'd pack her shit and move...or maybe we could have a witch trial?"
Cassie Holtz;"I'm almost tempted to tape a bunch of poster board to my car saying this bitch be crazy and she needs a padded room and a straight jacket and park in front of her house."
Mary Fietek;"Lmao Cassie that's the best idea I've heard of yet! Much funnier than a witch trial...more realistic too...someone should do that."
Cassie Holtz;"Believe me if I didn't have to work tomorrow my happy ass would be breaking out the glitter paint and color crayons."
Jenny Allen-Fietek;"I am just wonder why the hell she thinks witches are part of the mob???  Clearly she has never encountered the mob...or a witch for that matter."
Kelsey Holtz;"Cassie Holtz let's go together:) fuck that dumb bitch!!!!"
Stephanie Dolney;"Who wants to be she will have a write up in the paper this week with all our names in it too?"
Alicia Zigan;"I'm I'd say there's a good chance.  That's her right to be able to do such a thing!"
Jono Randy Nelson;"*Inciting"
Mary Fietek;"I hope she does use her rights and quote us all it'll just prove I'm right that she's self centered.  She wants everyone to think she wants world peace and all that shit but it's really just a ploy for attention on her.  She cares about no one but herself."
********************************************************************************************************
Then Josh Stumpf posted the post I made titled "Dear Alicia Zigan" on his Facebook page and the following comments followed on September 14, 2014.

Alicia DesRosier;" She's a disgrace to society."
Alicia Zigan;" Also I didn't delete any comments from my FB page in regards to ms. Hensels blog post.  Apparently she doesn't know how to click past posts."
Jennilee Blonigen;"I absolutely love your responses on her blog....makes her look even more stupid..keep it up."
Jim Dumas;"Ok, I couldn't find what Alicia wrote (and I'll admit, not the sharpest when it comes to computers).  But that being said. WHERE is all this hate and crap you are SUPPOSED  to have thrown at her. I mean, first, a lie is a lie.  The lawyer either went pro bono or she paid.  IF she mad a mistake, why not admit it.  As far as "mob violence" she better hope and pray she never sees it.  After msack talking the police department, they would show up...just how quick would be anyone's guess.  Josh, keep it up dude!"
Alicia Zigan;"Jim as Josh said I just made a historical reference as to how torches and pitchforks worked back in the day.  The whole thing is I didn't say anything to insigte mob anything.  It's something she made up to make herself feel important apparently. And you would have to click to see past posts a whole crap ton to even get to the original post. LOL"
Jim Dumas;" Ok, so I guess I shouldn't get started."
Alicia Zigan;"Live it up I have nothing to hide lol"
Buster Wuellner;"I vote for signs allowed and this complete joke to leave our town."
Anna Hausken;" It is so sad to see that comments on friend's walls, personal status updates, jokes and other smartass remarks are taken completely out of context by many narcissistic, over zealous, hypocrites.  Mr. Josh Stumpf are you running for office this term or next?"
Stephanie Dolney;"Very nicely written. Josh Stumpf!!  Good job continually challenging her and her misinformed, inappropriate blogs.  You have been very professional with your responses to her.  I quit responding because I was having a hard time being professional about it, and too after being accused of job violence. I don't want to risk what she may or may not continue to make up about me and threaten my license or my job.  Kudos to you friend, thanks for standing up for our community!"
Anna Raiter Hand;"Whatever! She is crazy!(Robin)"
Annette Brown;"In my personal opinion,if she wants to be a public figure, like mayor of Little Falls then she needs to act like a public figure.  She needs to get her story straight and she needs to focus on her mayoral run. Not what people who live over 2 hours away and have nothing to do with this town have to say."
Susie Tormanen-Fietek;"She must be bored lol! No one has been commenting on her blog...."
Dillon Wuellner;"Check it out again I thru a little in too."
Kevin Brown;'' I have a million nasty things to say about Robin, but not enough money to fight off the ACLU and her "Pro Bono lawyers."  In my opinion though, she is just another ignorant sheep pissing on the graves of the hundreds of thousands who have died for the freedoms she abuses without actually defending them  herself (other than with her lawyers of course). If she would like I would be happy to provide her with a copy of the U.S. Constitution she hides behind and accuses you (Josh) of not believing in, she would just have to meet me out at the MN Veteran Cemetery out at Camp Ripley to get it."
Jim Dumas;" Well after doing some reading here...I don't live in LF anymore, but I do business there, mostly Josh at Skyline, WalMart and the like.  but I will say this, I've seen a lot of Hensels all over this country.  Most are a blight on their communities, some just a pain in the butt.  Her reaction to the military tells me one thing.  She has no idea what she's talking about.  the military does what it's told to do....nothing more...nothing less.  but they are the ones who catch it from the Hensels of the world.  I've lost more friends than I care to admit, to the military machine.  All died way before their time, all doing what they believed in. To Kevin brown...the only I would disagree with you on, I would not disgrace the memory of those at the Veteran's Cemetery by bringing her there.  Josh, you stand up for what you think is right, I'm proud of that.  The Hensels of the world are always going to talk smack talk, and then play the bleeding heart, just a fact of life."

After Josh posts my BlogSpot article these people liked it on his Facebook page;

Kevin Brown, Missy Van Scoik, Leigha Sanow, Kelcea Howard, Brad Gunderson, Anna Sobania, Baily Winscher, Danielle Vilinski, Chantell Marie Friel, Karen M. James, Beth Morgan, Jennifer Schneider, Eric K Ainali, Lance pillard, Tina Schroeder-Rybaski, Breanna Hamack, Danielle Tretter, and Alicia Lea DesRosier.

Now you know ....
"The rest of the story".  You decide what all of this sounds like.  It most certainly is not civil dialogue, so sorely needed in Little Falls.




 

10 comments:

  1. Again...let it go. Not sure what posting this crap is going to do for you or anyone. Geeze louise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again. From the beginning I have posted comments that eveyone may not like but I will stand behind them to the end. I have never slandered you and have not called you any name, nor have I told you once to leave this town. I am for reform, and justice for those who do wrong no matter their level in society. I keep telling you that you are going about this the wron way. You are simply just dividing this town and simply confusing everyone. You called me unconstitutional, I ask how? I have never backed down in anything that I have said. I called you a thief and I stand beside this statement. Just because you can sue someone doesn't make it right. You took my (and everyone's) money over a bench of advertising. Just simply I want my money back. I know I'll never see it. I wish you would just look at the big picture here. You are hurting people and this town is standing up against it. I'm not telling you to leave or do I need to slander you to get my way. You want to call out people because you got your hand slapped. I would love to change the sign ordinance but now everyone lives in fear for being sued by you and your lawyers. This is the intimidation of a dictator. You blogs blow up when we post them on our facebook pages and you brag about them. Isn't that the same as the piggybacking that you were accusing others of doing? Being a hypocritical dictator to get your way is wrong. You have to admit that. I'm not asking for free advertising, frankly I don't really care about that. I'm just trying to let you know that you are turning into everything that you stand against. You have struck more fear into that the members of this city ever could. I'll prove it. Just watch how this post blows up on you blog when I post it. The people commenting are voters, business owners, etc... enough is enough. You thing you head the occupy movement here...I am also a member of 14 different occupy movements throughout this country. I believe in freedom, equality, growth, pride, and our future. You are doing this wrong. You are hurting other than helping. It's time to show the community that you want to help to reform. Just because you are well informed and "well read" doesn't mean this is the right way of doing things. We have shown this community over and over the strength of the United. Maybe it's time you do the same. I look forward to your response. ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had half the time u do to sit and try to push your weight around. The difference with us is, we're a generation that's not gonna take your bs. Also I see my posts that I said not to be printed anywhere but where I put them found there way onto your blog! These will be removed ASAP or legal actions will be taken. The decision is yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dillon. All information that is on a public Facebook page is public.

      Delete
    2. Your nothing but a little girl who crys wolf. We're all very tired of you and your 2 faced approach to this. First you ask for our opinions no matter good or bad, then you complain because we gave you our thoughts. I don't understand why someone would want to live in a town where they have to non stop defend there so called "beliefs". Not to mention your beliefs have costed this county a lot of money that could've been used for way more important things than your own bank account.

      Delete
    3. Dillon Wuellner, This is America, where a variety of diverse opinions, belief systems, and E Pluribus Unum; out of many peoples, races, languages, races, religions, and ancestries....THE MELTING POT. I love my home, and enjoy promoting social justice, human rights, and peace, no matter where I go. I refuse to accept selective law enforcement. Ths lawsuit cost me a lot of my own resources, of which I still have debt. I did not get money to put in any bank account. My lawyers expenses consumed ALL OF THE LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT, except enough to rent the bench until April. Then I will have to pay another 500.00 per year to keep my right to free speech on the bench on City Hall property. You seem very anti American in your idealogy about who gets to live here, and who doesn't. Is this how you were raised Dillon? Your present and former council , former city administrators former and current city attys, and city staff made the blunders that violated my right to free speech. Why not suggest they leave town, and hate on them for awhile. I am not responsible for them creating unconstitutional sign and bench ordinances, or violating anyones' rights. What part of any of that don't you get?

      Delete
  4. First of all, you got my name wrong...it's JENILEE Blonigen, I don't even live in Little Falls, but I have seen and heard of all the problems you have caused over the most petty issues!! If you think that posting this kind of stuff on your blog will help your case, you are sadly mistaken. It just makes you look worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennilee, I have corrected the typo of your name. I am sorry for the error.

      Delete
  5. Wow. I can't believe this. What are you trying to accomplish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UchihaLoveless.....I would think you know the answer by now. I shared this because some of these individuals denied having posted or erased these comments. I publish information so the public will know the facts. I publish videos and information so people will not decide how they vote, based on the inept journalism of the official newspaper of the city of Little Falls. There is always more to the story than what you are led to believe by either the right wing newspaper or the right wing local radio station. Don't buy it. Get the real information from elsewhere. Expand your horizons. There is a lot more out there than you are being offered in this closed little society.

      Delete