Tuesday, October 14, 2014

****LAWLESS COUNCIL AND DON KLINKER****

 
April 21,2014.....listen as Don Klinkers own speech DAMNS HIMSELF.  I am reading from the questions my attorney Larry Frost asked him, during the my lawsuit depositions of the mayor and the entire council in 2013.

Watch at 17 minutes into the video to see how Klinker demonstrates how to violate their own rules.   He is a master at this.  He is the "ringleader" of the "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" circus at Little Falls City Hall, twice per month.

There is a reason my attorneys, Bruce Fein and Larry Frost, have called Little Falls the graveyard of democracy and the council a 'LAWLESS COUNCIL''  and this area a ''CONSTITUTION FREE ZONE."   Because it's true. 

These scoundrels are a JOKE, and every resident of Little Falls should be troubled that their government continues to operate this way.  

If they can do this to some, they will do it to others.  Their 3 year track history proves it.   I have witnessed others experiencing what Theresa and I have experienced.  

As my signs out front state; VOTE THE BUMS OUT!!!! Vote out the LAWLESS COUNCIL!!!  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment