Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TOWN CRIER reports data practice violations

Listen at 35 minutes in to my citizen appeal, exposing data practice violations and more.  For almost 3 years now I have been diligent in meeting attendance, monitoring their governance, and then getting that information out to the public.  I have encountered a lot of "under the table dealings" by the city council and staff.  This is just plain unacceptable.  Listen and judge for yourself.  Rest assured, I have evidence to back up what I say. 
 Take a look at this.  THE CITY WAS INSTRUCTED BY THE LEAGUE OF MINNESOTA ATTORNEYS TO ADMIT GUILT, THAT THEY HAD OVERCHARGED ME FOR DATA REQUESTS.   LORI KASELLA AND MAYOR VANRISSEGHEM THOUGHT THEY COULD JUST CHARGE WHATEVER THEY WANTED.   Under the Mn. Data Practice Act, copies can only be 25cents, not $1.00 each like they charged me.  The Historic Preservation Committee also discussed the illegal neon lighted sign in a historic building(the Gordon Rosenmeier home that is city owned, and occupied by the Little Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau.   This is just one example of how the city was breaking their own law, the sign ordinance.  

THESE ARE THE STACKS OF DATA I SORTED THROUGH YESTERDAY Oct. 13, 2014 AT CITY HALL, INVOLVING MY LAWSUIT.  I am trying to find out how much the city paid for attorney Toni Wetzels bills were on the lawsuit, the revisions to the sign ordinance, amendments, and more.   I will be sharing much more that I gleaned yesterday, very soon on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment