Sunday, October 12, 2014

Councilor LeeAnn Doucette

I am curious what Lee Ann Doucette means when she is quoted in the Morrison County Record candidate questions stating "I only allow DIVINE IDEAS to govern my thinking."   http://mcrecord.com/2014/10/10/lf-council-candidates-answer-questions/


Does she mean "divine ideas" like her council vote in favor of "giving $3,000.00 per year from Little Falls City revenues to the Sister City Committee, without having a PUBLIC PURPOSE, to pay the lions share of a posh travel perks entertainment package for French people?  People that aren't even residents of Little Falls? 

Or maybe one of her divine thoughts is to violate council rules and advertise events of Camp Ripley at Council meetings, even though they are not related in any way to "delivery of city services", as council has said are the only items they will allow at their meetings. 

Or maybe one of her divine thoughts are to hang up the phone on me because she doesn't think she has to represent "me." 

Notice there isn't much "meat" to her answers.   That is because she has none.

Under question #1 answer she states council is not "plotting, scheming, lawless or other nasty things said behind our backs."   I believe what she is referring to are my public forum comments where I have called the council "lawless" right to their face, because THEY ARE.  I remind them when they are in violation of their own rules and ordinances. 

 In my three years of attending almost all of their meetings as well as many city committee meetings, I have caught council in numerous open meeting violations.  I have records of all of them.  

There are countless data practice violations.  Dozens of them.

Over the winter, I plan to ask the commissioner for his opinion on all of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment