Saturday, October 4, 2014

HENSEL MADE WRONGFUL ACCUSATION*****

Check it out for yourself.   Read Darrell Allords letter to the editor titled "Hensel made wrongful accusation" in the Morrison County Record published Oct. 2, 2014 online at 10:21 p.m.   Then, make sure to read my blogpost titled "Darwin J. Allord...a hometown boy and HIS TERRORISTIC THREAT." on this blog.  You won't be sorry you took the time to find out what this is all about.   Darwin J. Allord wrote a comment on my YouTube channel, and I now have proof he is the writer of the threat he made towards me.

 He also included his email address, in the event I wished to apologize to him.

  He states I attempted to have false charges brought against him.

He states he has screenshots of my comments to the Morrison County Record, and all of the comments I have made on my weblog.  He says he will be forwarding all and a copy if this email to the MCRecord, the LFPD, the Little Falls Attorney, the Morrison County Attorney, and the Minnesota Attorney General, to see what criminal and civil charges can be brought up against me.

 He also states he will be attending future city council meetings as well as any other public functions that have to do with any elections as he will be attending future public forums as his schedule allows.

Interesting.  Very interesting. 

Sure seems to be a veiled threat in itself, doesn't it? 

The question is.....why wasn't Darwin J. Allord located by the local police, and then charged?

I really want to get an answer. 

Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment