Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Klinker disallows Robin's videocamera in same spot it has been allowed before....Chief Schirmers enforces.

Watch as council enters on the date they agree to my lawsuit settlement.   Chief Schirmers talks to Dan Vogt, Council President Don Klinker, Loren Boyum and then insists I move my camera, even though they have NO POLICIES about videocameras.  The date of this council work session is 4-7-14.  One thing that is very important.  Terry Lehrke mentions NONE of anything that happens at this meeting in  her council briefs in the McRecord, related to them pestering me needlessly to move my camera, or the HOSTILITY the council displayed towards myself, Larry Fisk( who serenaded the council and audience with his song about Camp Ripley.) Why did Terry Lehrke omit  their clownlike juvenile behavior once again?  Why does she "cover" for them?  Do you suppose it has anything to do with the newspaper getting more than 16k from city to publish public notices?  Does anyone out there believe that the Morrison County Record isn't being propped up by the city, and they aren't in bed together?  ALL OF THAT 16K is from your public revenues.  More business WELFARE.  Now don't get me wrong.  I believe the poor, mentally ill, orphaned and abused children, and the disabled are entitled to social service assistance.  I also believe the word "welfare" carries a certain amount of stigma because selfish people who think no one should receive assistance, have abused that word.  I do believe when corporate or business prop up money is doled out, the word welfare us appropriate and deserves the  stigma.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment