Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SPOOOOOKY ! ! !

HALLOWEEN  SPOOOOKY
It's almost Halloween and it's getting really CREEEEEPYYYYY. 
THE FOLLOWING POST SHOWED UP on the MCRecord article titled "House candidates for District 9B and District 15B" which read:  Good old krooked Kresha" by a character named "Hensel Isanidiot"  

I called Terry Lehrke to ask the question why this was allowed to be posted.  I asked her why she allowed this post, since she is one of the moderators for the paper. She said she would speak with Tom West about it immediately, and she must have because within a very short time after our conversation ended, the post was deleted.   It is not on the website anymore.

 I wonder who this coward is?   I suggested that Morrison County Record should really consider eliminating comments if they are going to allow this type of post to appear.  I asked her what kind of newspaper are they running?

 I wonder if I did something similar under a fake disqus name like "Zylka LITTLE FALLsWelfareKING" if they would post a comment like "good old Greg Zylka HANDS OUT free city lots and MORE to Gekko Boat Company"..... if they would post that?

  I left a voicemail message alerting Ron Kresha about this, so he knows this occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment