Thursday, October 2, 2014

NO MORE PIGGYBACKERS ALLOWED.

There has been a fair of amount of comments made on my blog that were attempting to advertise for other candidates, or promote their own blogs, email addresses, and the like.  I will not allow anyone to use my blog to promote or advertise.   They can all promote themselves in whatever way they wish, but not piggybacking on my blog.


There are always advertising benches to be rented....of course not in this prime spot.  Unless the city figures out a way to place benches wherever they want in town.(I believe this effort is already in progress with the help of Kris VonBerge at the Convention and Visitors bureau and the Historic Preservation Committee.   To find out more about this you might want to attend the next HPC meeting which will be held at noon on Monday Oct. 6th in the conference room at city hall.   They need more eyes on them, keepin em honest, so to speak.  

No comments:

Post a Comment