Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Scott and Lori Williams dodge the bullet another half year

What the city needs to remember is that when they make exceptions/extensions for one and not another, they may be inviting another legal challenge.  Lori Williams is recorded after the public hearing that she was NOT GOING TO reverse the fence. I was recording.
 Remember I was forced to remove my signs within 2 weeks after I asked for a one month extension(in 20 below weather in middle of winter) because I had full blown pneumonia.  Instead of allowing me a 30 day extension, as they gave to numbers of businesses, they denied me. I had to be out in frigid weather with pneumonia, to remove my signs. Needless to say, I got much sicker.
 This is another TERRIFIC EXAMPLE of selective enforcement. Thanks city for continuing to build my case for me. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment