Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Little Falls City Council passes my seasonal display request, while holding their noses and almost gagging 12-7-15

 
video above Little Falls City Council passes my request for a seasonal display on city property, as the Lindbergh Lions have done for the last 2 years.12-7-15
 
Don't miss the part where Loren Boyum says he feels they should pass this by(or something to that affect...in other words, don't do anything with my request, which would be ILLEGAL AND VIOLATE MY FREE SPEECH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.) Look closely at the anger in Brad Hircocks eyes when he looks directly at me and says he doesn't like to operate under a threat so someone can get their way(or something to that affect)....in other words, he feels I had no right to insist on similar treatment as Lindbergh Lions have received. 
 
Brad Hircock and Loren Boyum voted against my constitutional rights.  Remember that at election time folks.  These 2 feel the Constitution only applies to some, not everyone. 
Little Falls City council work session 12-7-15 my public forum comment at about 2 minutes into video.....later in the video is the discussion of my request for a seasonal display on city property verses development of a policy to allow anyone to display seasonally on city property.   They appear to almost gag while discussing this. 

2 comments:

  1. It would help and save time if you informed at which minute marks the relevant issues were discussed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete