Saturday, December 19, 2015

Breeanna or Brittney Harnack, Rachel Bollin and Crystal Ann Boblett co-conspirators in crime...

Robin Hensel:☆☆☆☆CRITICAL UPDATE ☆☆☆☆Breeanna or Brittney Harnack says "I'll be back, a...: This is the video from last fall and the same SUV. Isn't this that same black Yukon? Sure sounds like one of the Harnack sist...

Here is a May 2016 Willmar crime case that involves a pistol style BB gun. Look at what he was charged with.  Pretty serious charges.


http://www.wctrib.com/news/local/4039103-willmar-man-arrested-after-making-threats-handgun


An unknown female in that black SUV made the threat towards me "I'll be back, and I'm gonna kill you"   Brittney Harnack below

I will let the police discover who it was.  Then I will report back to  you.  It's a serious crime to fire a gun out of a vehicle. It's also a crime to fire any type of gun within the city of Little Falls. I have video of gunfire from the black Yukon SUV.  Here is the Minnesota State statute on firing guns within municipalities....

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.66&year=2015

Crystal Ann Boblett below(co-conspirator in crime against me 12-15-15)

Rachel Bollin below(co-conspirator in crime against me 12-15-15)

This is not Rachaels child. It is Kelsie Bollins baby.....however, Rachael WAS an expectant mother when the crime was committed.

2 comments:

  1. The photo with rachael and the baby I would like removed being the child in the photo is mine thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachael was pregnant when the crime was committed. I will add that the baby in the photo is yours and not Rachaels.

      Delete