Saturday, December 12, 2015

RANT, RAVE dingalings on Dingaling Day, how appropriate

I get the most interesting information. Check out the latest...☆☆☆UPDATE☆☆☆ I just requested Facebook friending from all names listed in these posts. Only exception was Jesse Skin Balaski. He must have me blocked. Coward.
Funny, cuz not ONE of these folks has had the courage to contact me. I highly publicize my phone number and email, so they could. Why do you suppose that is?





One thing the cops and city forgot to tell you Careen Miller, you can/would be sued in civil court for damages to a mayor/council approved display on city property. Who do you think would win? Why haven't you responded to my Facebook friend request? You only want to talk ABOUT ME NOT TO ME? Betcha. Put your money where your mouth is....get permission from city to have your own seasonal display to counter mine and let the whole city know your PRO WAR VIEWS.  Dare ya. Vest YOUR time and money like I have. Develop a blog to counter mine. That's a challenge.
If I had to guess, I bet Jesse Skin Balaski is one of those who opposes blacklivesmatter, and their shutting down of the freeway in the cities recently.  If there is truth in that, it makes him a real hypocrite to suggest doing something like they did...only this involves the only bridge in downtown to get an emergency victim from the west side of town to the hospital. Or for the fire department or police to reach an emergency destination on the other side of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment