Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ryan Christianson incites/encourages criminal activity.


Shawn Stumpf you are a white supremacist bigot.




I love this little bus...right up my alley. I don't mind driving with an empty or not full to capacity bus either. I am quite comfortable swimming alone upstream. It has been a lifetime pattern. I was born to "rock the boat"..... Somebody better, before the whole boat sinks!!
 


 
Whats to check out Kevin...the proof is in these two videos.  They voted 6-2 to allow me.  Plus it's on the front page of the Morrison County Record official city newspaper Dec. 13, 2015 edition.  What more do you need? 

 Ryan Christianson, your suggestion is criminal and would have consequences. What kind of a person incites/encourages crime?
Town is filled with bandits...council, mayor and city attorney are leading them. Ryan you are one of them.  Shame on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment