Friday, December 11, 2015

HOT HEAD Littlefallsian wants to throw me in river to get rid of me 12-11-15

Today 12-11-15 I erected my temporary seasonal display at Veterans Memorial Park(owned by city of Little Falls, Mn. Before I finished a guy accosted me and suggested throwing me in the river to get rid of me.  This guy seems to know something about the 2 guys recently found dead in the river.

Little Falls is the most intolerant "WAR TOWN" Minnesota has, given it's close proximity(7 miles) to Camp Ripley, the largest military training base in the midwest.


council work session when they discuss my seasonal display request 12-7-15 above video

discussion and passage of the vote to allow me a seasonal display on city park property. video above
12-7-15 History in progress.





Gt5


 


1 comment: