Monday, December 21, 2015

My New Year 2016 PREDICTION☆☆ EARLY

I am going to predict that .....the city of Little Falls staff, council, mayor and city attorney ALL have knowledge that the Lindbergh Lions will be DONATING their entire Christmas display and (signage advertising the Lindbergh Lions), currently at LeBourget Park, to the city in 2016.  It'$"all part of the grand scheme to SILENCE my speech, and allow THEIRS.

SEE THAT'$ ALL THAT IT TAKES to ensure that the Christmas display will continue to be placed on city property. If city owns it, city can and will erect, display and maintain it....likely in the very same location. 

City even cleared the way with "off premise"signage by revising the sign ordinance to ALLOW ANY AMOUNT OF SIGNAGE ON GOVMINT PROPERTIES, by making an exception/exemption allowing any AMOUNT, LOCATION, HEIGHT, size, content, on any future displays AND signage. 

Not to worry Littlefallsians.....your precious, adored Christmas display (which I happen to like as well) will march on, just like the little tin soldier within the display.

As a sidenote....since KLTF radio and their RUDE staff has cut me off SEVERAL TIMES, before allowing me to give my new year prediction over the air, you are hearing it HERE first.

They not only cut me off, they are ignoring me and refusing to answer my plea to explain what VanSlooten meant when he said "democracy is messy."

They are cowards, who are doing precisely what ECM publishers editorial comment instructed....IGNORE HER, and she will go away or be silenced. 

Neither is true. 

You heard it here first. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment