Friday, December 4, 2015

Law Enforcement proclamation and religious retirement letter.

Odd timing to proclaim this. AND how does 2/3 of this proclamation have anything to do with delivery of city services? So Mr. Mayor, if the mechanics were killing unarmed citizens, would you make a proclamation for them too??  

What'$ next....the proclamation commending our soldiers?  

I will make sure the Minneapolis NAACP president Nekima Levy Pounds(Joe Nathans letter in McRecord 12-6-15, gets a copy as well as the Mpls./St.Paul BlackLivesMatter.


I wonder who wrote this proclamation. Notice it reads "upmost" instead of "utmost" ....I wonder if that was a typo OR if the writer knew the difference. There is an N missing on one of the words "known".....maybe city needs a new proof reader/document drafter?

What do you think motivated the mayor to proclaim this? I think I know. 

 These are both in the 12-7-15 Little Falls, Mn council packet.
What an unusual retirement letter. If you didn't know he worked for the city, it would appear he was employed by a church or religious organization. And I understand this upstanding "believer" has had 2 divorces. Do you suppose his church agrees with divorce? Bet not.

 I wonder if the city would publish a Muslim employees letter of resignation, that glorified Allah?  Or a Satanist employee,who gave the glory to Lucifer.

I believe they have set a precedent.

No comments:

Post a Comment