Friday, December 18, 2015

Brittney and Breeanna Harnack, Rachel Bollin and Crystal Ann Boblett co-conspirators in crime, one hollers "I'll be back, and I'm GONNA KILL YOU" 12-15-15 as they leave my alley. A female in that car made that threat.

  Here is the Minnesota State statute involving firing guns within municipalities.

AT PRESENT 1-6-16 THE COUNTY ATTORNEY IS WORKING ON THIS CASE. And here is the local ordinance on firing guns within city limits of Little Falls. What on earth were you 4 thinking? Some other charge possibilities(or likelihood)
 




Below is the video from last fall and the same SUV.

Isn't this that same black Yukon? Sure sounds like one of the Harnack sisters to me. 

Listen( in video at top )as they enter the back alley, and laugh as they go by. Rachel Bollin(below)





and Crystal Ann Boblett,(below)
who are both young mothers, were with the Harnack(Brittney below)
sisters. I believe Rachel Bollin was the driver.  This film was made at 7:56 pm, right after I discovered somebody had illegally trespassed and stolen my British flag off my tree on my front yard property. The black SUV that these scoundrels circled my property and drove in front of the hospital numerous times, surveilling my property, is the same one that Brittney and Breeanna Harnack were passengers in last fall when they disturbed the public peace and sure seemed like disorderly conduct to me, out front of my house.  (I video taped that event too....middle video) The movie is on this blog, on a seperate post from last fall.  A gun was fired out the window of the vehicle, in very close proximity to the hospital.  There is, I believe, a clear pattern of harassment and stalking. And I am pretty sure one of the Harnacks accompanied a male to steal a flag right off my front porch in 2013, hair and gait looks the same....another unsolved crime against me. I have asked the LFPD open up this unsolved crime to connect the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment