Sunday, August 10, 2014



The COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT  I am currently running on channel 6 public tv (that was shut down because Jerry Abraham didn't want to deal with the problems) (meaning Theresa and my show called Reality Players).   Channel six has been non operational since Nov. 2013 except for ads and announcements, even though the City of Little Falls continues to collect the fees that fund public tv.  I am hopeful that one day the City of Little Falls will come to their senses and implement a Human Rights Commission like St. Cloud and sooo many other communities have developed.  It is essential  for my quaint little river town to develop one, and then to encourage/welcome diversity.     This will be one of my campaign highlights.  If we are ever going to advance this is one of the first things that must be done.  My humble opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment