Tuesday, August 12, 2014


So I may be mistaken, but I believe I saw the pharmacist from Coborn's in Little Falls signing up at 4:53 p.m. today, filing for the Alderman at Large seat. I believe his name is Brad Hircock(spelling may be inaccurate.)  If it really was him, this would be just one more "Coborn's connections."  Soon, I will be posting all of the "too close for comfort" connections that appear to be "cronyism at it's worst."  I also heard Mayor Cathy VanRisseghem(who was in the hallway outside the council chamber where the voting was taking place) greet Brad by name and asked if he was filing. He told her he was filing for the At Large seat.  She said she was so glad.  She said she was really "sick" until he showed up.  This says something to me about  her lack of confidence or disapproval of  the other two challengers for the Alderman position; Tim Schmidt and Urban Otremba.  

Now my next question is, who will drop out of the races between tonight and Thursday at 5 p.m.(the deadline to dropout)?  I am told there is a pattern of this type of behavior in this town during races in the past.  I wonder why?  I have heard a rumor that in the past, city staff called LeeAnn Doucette, at the very last minute, to let her know that Sharon Hogan had not refiled for the Ward 1 seat.  I will also be curious as to how hostile Urban Otremba will be towards Alderman Crowder during the upcoming election campaign.  I will be sharing some pertinent, eye popping quotes directly from Urban's deposition taken by my attorney Larry Frost, summer of 2013.  It will also be interesting to find out if he chickens out and withdraws his name in the next two days.  I believe that Tim Schmidt is Urban's former son-in-law.   What an odd coincidence they both filed. 

I believe Jeremy Hanfler will be handed his seat, as nobody showed up to challenge him.   What a shame.   Why wouldn't somebody from his ward 3, have filed for his seat?   Are his constituents that satisfied?  Jerermy's wife is  another "Coborn's Connection,"  being an employee there.   It matters. 

In that I believe the Morrison County Wreckord is not providing the news as well as they should/could, I intend to be one step ahead, so that the residents of my quaint little river town with the great big problems gets more fact based, unbiased news.  

No comments:

Post a Comment