Friday, August 15, 2014

Dillon Wuellner UPDATED WITH POLICE REPORT harassment .HAVE U CONSIDERED????

OK....here goes.


   Dillon.....have you considered the fact that your occupation/avocation hinges on SIGNS ON HUMAN BODIES????  

If not, why not?   I may object to the CONTENT OF YOUR SIGNS, but frankly it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.  I may have the opinion that tattoos on humans cause those humans to have some stigma with certain groups of individuals, like senior citizens.  Some folks older than I am may share my opinion that tattoos cause a person to look tough or like a hoodlum.(a vintage term unknown to this younger generation).   Some of my kids have tattoos, even though I advised against them.  

Now think about it....what if I suggested YOU LEAVE TOWN CUZ I DON'T LIKE YOUR SPEECH?????

See how this works?   Good for me...good for you, right??

The music you and your friends listen to might be disagreeable to me.  Does that mean that those AUDIBLE SIGNS and the individuals listening to them on their car and cycle speakers get to be driven out of town?

The music at Maple Island Park tomorrow night that will be BLASTED MY WAY MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO ME.  Does that mean I should urge them to leave town, and if they don't I should write that we should force them to leave using TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS AS ALICIA ZIGAN SUGGESTED to get me out of town? 

IN FACT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS INDEED A sign on a computer.  Right?

I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!   So you and your CRONIES may as well give that idea up.  I have lived in this community for more than two decades, raised my family here, and owned and operated a downtown business for more than 6 years, and am a past member of the right wing Chamber of Commerce.( I am not right wing but realized this would help promote my business....were I in business today, I might rethink that). 

You and many others likely have friends that make their living from military $$$$$ in some fashion at CAMP RIPLEY.  Don't you prefer that as a community we make every attempt to keep them out of conflict?   Aren't you tired of endless war, and the costs associated with it?   Wouldn't you prefer we spend our tax dollars(whether local, state, or federal) on HUMAN NEEDS RATHER THAN THE WAR MACHINE?  

I will be writing a piece very soon titled "WHY I SUED"........shhhhhhh....don't tell anybody....it's a secret for now. 

Wouldn't it be better for our community if  the views of the minority were included?
Shouldn't we work together, rather than oppose each other's views?
What if I still had my downtown business????   Would that matter to you????   What if MY BUSINESS WERE ILL AFFECTED BY THE SIGN ORDINANCE???? Would that matter to you...even though my views are different than yours?  

Isn't one of the basic principles of our founding fathers to include everyone and everyone have EQUAL RIGHTS?

ALL QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED BY YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY. 




8 comments:

  1. I love how you always take any conflict back to the sign thing. You want to 5th about money being used for pointless things? What about the 36,000.00 you received from suing my beloved county. So b4 you throw rocks in a glass house think about it. The thing is your not worth my time, or anyone's time for that matter so I'm done. I said my piece and we see how that went, you drug every one of my family members into it when there was no call for it. Also, if you post and ask people for there thoughts on you running , and state u want responses no matter positive or negative and then we do and you run and cry wolf. There were no threats made by anyone directed at you yet you still play the VICTIM every chance you get. Once again if any of my postings end up anywhere but where I put them they will be removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Dillon...you and others might be interested to know that the total bill from the League of Minnesota Insurance Trust is over $225,000.00. The portion of the City of Little Falls deductible payment due Sept. 22,2014 to them is over $65,000.00. And that figure does NOT INCLUDE TONI WETZEL, CITY ATTY, bill FOR LOOKING OVER EVERY SINGLE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN Paul Reuvers, Jason Koubushek, Stephanie Angolkar (League attys) in reference to the lawsuit. There were hundreds of other emails and phone communications between Jerry Lochner, Lori Kasella, Doug Stewart, Dan Vogt and Toni Wetzel, in reference to the lawsuit or the sign ordinance/enforcement and revisions to the old sign ordinance/ new sign ordinance enacted July 2, 2013 and then necessary amendments to that ordinance(because the entire group failed to get it right the first go round), and after the city received a letter from Gary Gandrud (lawyer for Holiday Station Stores) that their NEW SIGN ORDINANCE WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

      Truth is Dillon, that the city was double billed....because Toni Wetzel had to look over everything that the League attys. did and communicated. This is true of every lawsuit the city gets into. That is why is terribly important that the staff and elected officials do their jobs CORRECTLY. If there are going to be laws...they HAVE TO BE ENFORCED UNIFORMLY AND NO EXCEPTIONS MADE TO THE LAWS. It is always those exceptions that get the city in trouble, and I can tell you, the city still has not learned their lesson. Take for example the EXCEPTION GIVEN TO TIM WITUCKI AT THE VERY LAST COUNCIL MEETING. HE WAS ALLOWED TO SPEAK AT THE END OF THE WORK SESSION, NOT AT THE BEGINNING. This was an exception and I am keeping track. It matters. There is a valid reason my lawyers coined this council a "lawless council". Because they ARE.

      I made a data request on April 7, 2014 for all those figures and when I get them from the city, I will share them on here. The public has a right to know. If they don't get me that information relatively soon, I will be asking for an opinion from the commission. The city is supposed to respond within a reasonable time, on any data request. I doubt if more than 4 months would be considered by anyone, including the commissioner, a reasonable time. City is great at withholding public data that I have requested. They don't want me to get my hands on it, as they know I will blast it out there for all to see.

      Delete
  2. Dillon.....I believe your mom's illegal signs have ALOT to do with your feelings towards me and your comments regarding me leaving town...forced out by the likes of you and your buddies and like-minded thinkers. There is plenty of reason for me to bring up your mom's illegal signs and all the other business owners who have been in non-compliance...some that still are. I never said anyone made threats towards me, I stated that some folks on your facebook page that SEEMED TO BE OBVIOUS INCITEMENT OF MOB VIOLENCE STATEMENTS. Big difference. Look it up in the dictionary and advise your friends to do the same. Bone up on your spelling and communication skills. You are going to need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing. Most if not all of the settlement money will be going to my attorney to cover his expenses. I value your opinion as well as your buddies but will not tolerate defamatory speech/hate speech/incitement of mob or other violence/encouragement of crimes towards anyone. Learned people dialogue civilly. There is no excuse for the local mob declaring war on me. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter if the money goes in your pocket or your attorney's. What matters is that you cost our 'poverty stricken' county thousands of dollars and are continuing to cost it money. That money could be going to things like bettering the community or helping residents. No matter what pocket its in, YOU have cost US, the taxpayers, thousands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uchiha Loveless....are't you the former uchiha endless loveless that made THREATS to me on the McRecord commentary thread some time ago??? I think so.

      Delete
  5. The local mob? Who are you... I haven't always gotten along with Dillon but I find it very immature that your posting this kind I crap.. The only mobs in that town are the heroin addicts and meth heads.. Dillon and his wife's friends are far from mobsters. They enjoy were they live and some lady bombarding their community is perfectly logical cause for retaliatory comments from them. That doesn't make them a mob. It makes you intrusive. No one wants to see this crap. Keep it to yourself lady.
    Thanks Always- Sammyjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our youth are trained by parents and the teachers of our schools not to bully! I see your self as a huge pest and bully. Please don't let your nonsense spread to my children!

    ReplyDelete