Thursday, August 14, 2014

KATE BJORGE AND KRIS VONBERGE(CVB)

The following are excerpts from a letter I sent to Kris VonBerge and the Town 180 TV producers, amongst others.  This letter followed the fact that I discovered and recorded Kate Bjorge's (Pastor of Faith Lutheran  Church) Nate Bjorge's wife's comments that it would be good to get rid of a few people in town, during her Town 180 interview that was filmed by Kris VonBerge. (Kris laughs after Kate makes this comment)  Imagine a pastor's wife saying this type of thing.  Shame on Kate Bjorge.

"Dialogue is a great idea.  I'll toss a few thoughts your way.  Do you really think suggesting chasing people out of town enhances the prospects of selection on the Town 180 show?  I believe the idea of ostracism is inherently reprehensible in a democracy where diversity should be cherished.  If you think the TV judges believe we are too "nice", well, that's another way of them saying that a TV show sells because of conflict.  You have a ready-made conflict here, court case and all, like a chapter from To Kill A Mockingbird. Or are you saying that Kate concocted the part about chasing people out of town for the show?  I suggest interviewing me, my attorney, City Council members and their attorney, as well as townspeople about the conflict.  Doing this would be the epitome of consistency.  Maybe even the local radio talk show hosts; Steve VanSlooten, Perry Nouis, and Corey Fink.  Courtroom drama makes great TV; and if they want to see the less attractive features of Little Falls, consider the death/terroristic threats against me and the town's reaction to them?  Maybe part of the "makeover" can be a series of town courses on the Constitution, which is denied even a cameo appearance in Little Falls, a "Constitution Free Zone."  Again, I want to emphasize that I wholeheartedly wish city to win the $100,000.00. Your idea to apply was brilliant. I thank you for your efforts to help achieve this. But the game is not worth the candle if it entails exulting in "chasing people out of town." The grand motto of this country is E Pluribus Unum."

No comments:

Post a Comment