Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Welcome non-profits UPDATED 7-28-15....IMPORTANT

I have been informed that this sign is allowable, due to an exception in Minnesota State Statute 173.08   That statute allows service club and religious notices, as well as temporary signs placed by auctioneers under section 169.07  This is very important, as I am an ordained pastor.

Thanks to Rich Munch for informing me of this.


In an 7-10-15 email to me, from Rich Munch of MnDOT, I was informed that this sign has no permit.

.   No wonder when I complained in writing to the zoning administrator, numerous times, they never investigated my complaint.

Why this matters, is that I wish to call an action in this location, and need help to determine where the state road right of way ends.

Look for a demonstration at this location soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment