Thursday, July 2, 2015

DIRTY CITY TACTICS......more will be added as I get time. Keep watching this post.

I will be adding to this post as time allows.   I have volumes of pictures, articles and files to go through to demonstrate how dishonestly and unfairly your city govmint(and the League of Minnesota Cities) has operated throughout the last 4+ years and is continuing operating below the board. After my lawsuit settlement, I made a data request for EVERYTHING pertaining to me that the city had.   I have discovered much.  This is the start of exposing what I have found.

I applied for a conditional use permit to have more signage on my private property.  I was denied by the city. The letter I received stated I was denied for non-payment of the conditional use fee. There was not one word about a missing page to fill out.    They had no intention of allowing  my conditional use permit.   The new sign ordinance, that Paul Reuvers is talking about, did NOT allow extra signage via conditional use permit.   This is some of the correspondence pertaining to that request.

  Notice Lori Kasella admits that city staff may have not given me one necessary page to fill out (in other words city staff screwed up).  City staff continuously screws up.  This was just a short time after I filed the lawsuit(May 2012) against the city for violating my right to free speech.   

Notice Paul Reuvers says they will send me a letter AFTER the sign ordinance is passed.

Does this look like honest govmint to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment