Friday, July 24, 2015

City of Little Falls owns the property this Franklin billboard sits on 7-24-15


Watch this blog carefully into the future. These pictures taken 7-24-15 on the east side of Little Falls.

I have gobs of data in my billboard file to go through and as I find relevant information I will publish on this post.  The lease between the city and Franklin signs was NOT on the table where all data to be discussed at council work sessions is to be displayed for the public.  Any city that hides public information is not an honest govmint. I am sure the city AND Steve Anderson would LOVE to do public business behind closed doors, but there are laws prohibiting that.  This doesn't reflect well on Franklin sign company, that'$ for sure. Makes both city and Franklin signs look like the $tinker$ they are.  Take a look at Steven Andersons letter below:
I intend to find out about all city agreements with billboard or sign companies on city owned property.
I'll be sure to let you know how long Lori Kasella drags her feet getting these 2 data requests ready.  Currently she is 2 months behind on a request I made on all the Sister City funds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment