Thursday, September 25, 2014

Who is this young man? Anybody know?

The young man with glasses that is looking straight at the camera, was with two other friends earlier this summer on the west side of Coborn's on the sidewalk, and one of the young men in the group shouted at me, while I was driving on the road.  He called me a f-----g c--t.  This is disorderly conduct.  I turned the vehicle around and filmed them as I asked them about what they had shouted at me.  I still have that video, and this is definitely the young man that denied shouting that. 

This picture was taken on the morning of the Alderman Brian Crowder trial outside the courtrooms.  I knew I recognized him, but needed to confirm it with the video I had taken.  I am not at all surprised to see him awaiting court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment