Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hey Jeanne Copa Brastad and (Clifton Evans, Monica Hammond, JOHN ZYLKA)...

I was going to show you the comment you made on the Morrison County Record article titled "Police Lead Hensel out of Friday's Council meeting" 6-7-13, yesterday if you had returned to witness Alderman Brian Crowders trial, but you didn't return. 

  After your conversation with Joyce Crowder on 9-22-14 in the hallway outside of the Morrison County Courtrooms, I introduced myself to you, and stated I recognized your name from a comment/comments you had made about me.  You denied that you had EVER MADE ANY COMMENTS ONLINE ABOUT ME.  Remember that?

  Then during a break in the Brian Crowder trial, you came up to me inside the courtroom and asked what commentary thread that comments were on, and how you could research it.  I told you that the comments were made on the  MCRecord commentary thread, and MCRecord had deleted all the comments (that were made prior to their format change), when they started using the Disqus comment thread.  This change, ironically(probably not coincidental), directly followed the terroristic threat made by Darwin J. Allord.  

I had remembered your comments to be not so nice and wanted to ask you why you had made them.  

Well, as it turns out, your comment (at least one of them), was made on the most inflammatory, provocative, commentary threads that was ever written about me.   This commentary thread was in my attorneys opinion, an incitement of mob violence. 

 Clifton Evans(Mission Support Manager at SRI International) comment read; "Actually, her behavior is so irrational I'm not so sure she isn't a potential threat to any of us.  I think we should all be careful not to confront her as she appears to be on the edge of doing something violent.  She is creating a climate of fear in this city."

Following that comment a number of other comments, including your Facebook friends Darrell Allord(I believe the brother of Darwin J. Allord) and Monica Hammond, continued to incite others to write more outrageous and inflammatory comments. 

Your Facebook friend Monica Hammond wrote; "I am so tired of her crap! Something needs to be done!"

Then you wrote; "I so agree with you"

Your comment was 4 comments ahead of a terroristic threat, but you couldn't seem to recall that????????????  I wonder if you were thinking clearly when I spoke to you.

Then there are 4 other comments, including another provocative one by Clifton Evans(Mission Support Manager at SRI International) that read; "If not in jail, then a restraining order not allowing her within 100 feet of any of the town's residents. :o"

Tammy Verley Dalen(Field Operations Assistant at Nor-Sen, Inc.) writes; "I am so tired of the Robin Hensel Story.... Nobody complained about signs until she decided to make a spectical of herself and her home....If Little Falls is such a horrible place to live...move or find some kind of "peace" with the way things are.  Just that simple.  I'm sure when I say this is getting old and stupid I am speaking for more than myself." (Monica wrongly spelled spectacle, not me. It is quoted exactly as written.)

Jill Mackissock(Secretary at Royal Farms) then writes; "I totally agree with you.  I think if people would just quit talking to her and leave her out of the public eye she won't get the publicity she wants and maybe she would quit throwing a fit she acts worse than any 2 year old." 

The next comment is a TERRORISTIC THREAT made by DARWIN J. ALLORD that read; "Why not just pull a "gordie" and shoot her.  It worked last time!"


So how do you feel now Jeanne?  I hope I see you at some point in the future. I really would like to know why you made that comment. 

This is a picture of Jeanne Copa Brastad visiting with my friend Joyce Crowder just before my introduction and conversation with her about comments she made about me.
This I believe is Darwin J. Allord from his public Facebook page.
 
 
This I believe is Darrell Allord (Darwin J. Allords brother and a Facebook friend of Jeanne Copa Brastad), from his public Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment