Tuesday, September 30, 2014

my opponents signs LOCATION VERY INTERESTING

 Greg Zylka candidate for mayor is allowed two signs in front of KTLF radio station(who is hosting the supposedly unbiased candidate debates).  Chris Grams(widow of former Republican Senator Rod Grams) is the owner of the radio station. Now I really wonder why she would allow a democrat to post his signs in front of her station and not the current mayor Cathy VanRisseghem.
Here is the location of the mayors billboard.  On the property next to KTLF RADIO STATION.  I wonder if Chris doesn't like CathyVanRisseghem because of her passion to destroy the Dewey Radke home.  I wonder if the radio station really wants Greg Zylka to become the mayor of Little Falls.  I wonder if the radio station or Chris Grams is going to contribute to his campaign.  I wonder if Chris would allow one of my election signs on the radio stations property?   Suppose?   Both of these photos were taken 9-29-14.

2 comments:

  1. I doubt if you can get 5 people to allow you to have your sign in there property

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i have to say that it is more than the we all are expect
    Side Table NZ

    ReplyDelete