Sunday, September 28, 2014

Darwin J. Allord, a hometown boy and HIS TERRORISTC THREAT*****.ATTENTION****FULL COMMENTARY THREAD ADDED

I believe this is Darwin J. Allord, the man that wrote the terroristic threat on the Morrison County Record  commentary thread that followed the article about my illegal arrest titled "Police Lead Hensel out of Friday's Council Meeting."  His comment was "Why not just pull a "gordie" and shoot her? It worked last time."    What he is referring to is the shooting of Gordon Wheeler by three law enforcement officers,  in the Morrison County Courthouse.

 The Little Falls Police Department could not locate him, but I did.    They evidently didn't even do a Facebook search.

On Darwin's Facebook friend list you will see he is friends with Darrell Allord (his brother I believe), Brenda Allord(Darrell's wife), Sheri Welle(who lives in Little Falls), Shannon Cichon(went to school at Central Lakes College in Brainerd), Heidi Majaski Allord(lives in Little Falls), Elizabeth Birr(lives in Little Falls, is Darwin J. Allords cousin, and worked at St. Gabriel's Hospital), Motor Allord(lives in Greely, Colorado and is friends with Michael Strack from Little Falls;(who bragged about pulling the Strack attack, when he and a companion after dark parked his burgundy pickup truck across the street from me, and then snuck away in the dark, and thought nobody would see them) with the big sign in the back of the truck bed  that said "Because of her, I can't find the garage sales" with a big arrow pointing towards my house), and  John W. Gallagher from Little Falls.

 Some of these people have direct or indirect connection to local police officers, and that would help explain why the local police were not willing to find Darwin J. Allord.

   I also discovered Darwins address and phone number in Hanford, California, on Radaris.

  Why do you suppose our local police department was unable to find him, speak with him and ask why he made that comment?  You would think they could/should have done at least that much, right?  I was told they were unable to locate Darwin J. Allord, so nothing was ever really done to investigate or prosecute him.  I wonder why not?  Why were ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE THREATENERS OF ME, PROSECUTED?

There are either serious problems within the Little Falls Police Department ability to perform their jobs correctly, or maybe our present Mayor Cathy VanRisseghem is the problem, since she is the head of the police department.

I believe an outside investigation needs to be done, to find out the truth about our police department. 

I have had calls over last three years from people who have been troubled, or angry about our police department, and also the Morrison County Sheriffs Department.  I am not the only one who has concerns.

What do you think?  

*********************************************************************************

LET ME BE CLEAR.   THE REASON I POSTED ALL THESE CONNECTIONS, IS TO SHOW THE INCOMPETENCE LEVEL OF THE LITTLE FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.   THEY EITHER PURPOSELY DIDN'T WANT TO FIND DARWIN J. ALLORD, OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY INEPT.

BY MAKING THE LOCAL CONNECTIONS, IT WAS CLEAR AND EASY TO FIND DARWIN, BY EVEN A NOVICE. 

I believe this is Darrell Allord, Darwin's brother who lives by the Twin Cities....Blaine???   according to his public Facebook page.   The information I have says that  they are both graduates of  Little Falls High School.

  Darrell made a comment on the same commentary thread (listed above), with his real name used.  His comment was: "Just like you, Linda....can never take you anywhere where you're bumping people's signs...what next? You're not going to steal nuts from the chipmunks in your yard are you?....sheez."

Now you would think that the LFPD would have seen that there were two people with the same last name on this commentary thread and should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.   Guess not.

Who Darrell is referring to in his comment, is Linda Burgraff, ex-officio on the Little Falls Historic and Planning Commission/owner of a local business(Lin Furniture), and the fact that she grabbed one of  my signs without my permission. 

   *******************************************************************
HERE ARE THE OTHER COMMENTS THAT LED UP TO DARWIN J. ALLORDS what I have been told was a TERRORISTIC THREAT

Michelle Hoover; "Was the City Council afraid she was going to start a riot?  Were they afraid she had a weapon and was going to hurt them?  If the only problem was she was there drawing attention to herself WHO CARES?  Really you can't have a meeting with a sign present or a woman dressed in colorful dresses?  Grow up City Council, your job is to discuss city matters with the residents of the city regardless of how "crazy" you think the residents are.  You proved her point, nice job drawing attention to her case, do your job around her and ignore her if  you don't want to deal with her.  Obviously she has something to talk about, she feels her rights were violated and you pretty much proved that.  Next time maybe you should stack the audience with your friends and family to intimidate her, maybe then she will leave you along.  Unless you've already done that?"

Clifton Evans(Mission Support Manager at SRI International); "Actually, her behavior is so irrational I'm not sure she isn't a potential threat to any of us.  I think we should all be careful not to confront her as she appears to be on the edge of doing something violent.  She is creating a climate of fear in this city."

Rick Witte; "Clifton to say she present a threat, a threat of violence, to the Community is quite the stretch.  certainly she is seen, by much of the Community, as a nuisance is certainly understandable. I'm more inclined to believe she does nothing more than grandstand in an attempt to promote her cause."

Clifton Evans;" I'm just saying she seems to be losing it.  Who knows what someone will do to others when they lost control.  Do you remember the shooting in the Morrison County Courthouse?  Even if she isn't a physical threat, I'm not sure I would want her to go after me with her odd claims.  Just saying one needs to steer clear of her."

Linda Seelen Burggraff; "Michelle, I expect you to come to the next meeting on June 17th, to see how she is disrupting the meetings and thinks she is the only one who has freedom of speech.  she actually complained last meeting that another person spoke at the previous meeting.  She is costing the citizens of Little Falls (over $40,000.00 so far of actual taxpayer money, plus The money she is costing ALL Minnesota Taxpayers!  with her lawsuit over signs that no one would want to have in their neighborhood, Not by what they say, but how large they are) Would you live next door to her?  Would your  house be saleable if it was next to hers?  Do you want the helicopter pad not to be where it is?  She is also asking for that.  Do you not want the snowplows out cleaning the roads?  She is wasting the staff of City of Little Falls time EVERY DAY by asking for data that does not pertain to her.  She is doing it to disrupt the city business.  They can not do the job that they are being paid for, the city council was elected to take care of Little Falls not the United States.  get involved and see how she is wasting your taxpaying money, where ever you live.  see you on the 17th.  Make sure to go tot he work session and the regular session."

Sue Doucette(Moorhead State University);"I can't even imagine what Mike is thinking up in heaven, I won't say what I think of her."

Linda Seelen Burggraff(owner at where do I work);" I agree Sue."

Darrell Allord;" Just like you, Linda.....can never take you anywhere where you're not bumping people's signs...what next?  You're not going to steal nuts from the chipmunks in your yard are you?....Sheez."

Monica Hammond;" I am soooooo tired of her crap!  Something needs to be done!"

Jeanne Copa Brastad(Little Falls Senior High School);"I so agree with you"

Dorithy Angevine;"It's just wrong that one old bat can make the rest of the town miserable and she still has signs all over the house, she should be in jail."

Clifton Evans;"If not in jail, a restraining order not allowing her within 100 feet of any of the town's residents. :o"

Tammy Verlen Dalen(Field Operations Assistant at Nor-Son);"I am so tired of the Robin Hensel Story....Nobody complained about signs until she decided to make a spectacle of herself and her home....If Little Falls is such a horrible place to live...move or find some kind of "peace" with the way things are.  Just that simple.  I'm sure when I say this is getting old and stupid I am speaking for more than just myself."

Jill Mackissock(Secretary at Royal Farms);"I totally agree with you.  I think if people would just quit talking to her and leave her out of the public eye she won't get the publicity she wants and maybe she would quit throwing a fit she acts worse than any 2 year old."

Darwin J. Allord;"Why not just pull a "gordie" and shoot her.  It worked last time!"

John Zylka(Little Falls, Minnesota);"Careful Darwin, I am sure you are kidding but don't be surprised if she has you charge with making threats against her life.  Just saying!"
 
Terry Lehrke, who wrote "Police lead Hensel out of Friday's Council meeting" in the Morrison County Record, was I believe, the moderator of the commentary thread at the time this was all written.  It was the job of the Record to moderate comments.  This wasn't the first threat that had been written to me on their commentary thread. I had spoken to Terry sometime before this about anonymous commenters making threats and she informed me that the MCRecord would not be allowing anonymous posters to comment.   The comments were left up for 11 days until I found them.  I went to the LFPD to report this and spoke to Officer Dave Stumpf.  He called Terry Lehrke, and then the comments of  Darwin J. Allord and John Zylka were deleted.  
Sometime shortly after that, ECM publishers(which owns the MCRecord) changed their commentary thread to Disqus.  All of the former comments, that were ever made on the comment thread of the MCRecord, were then deleted. 




Minnesota statute 609.713 Terroristic threats

Subdivision 1. Threaten violence; intent to terrorize.
Whoever threatens, directly or indirectly, to commit any crime of violence with a purpose to terrorize another or to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly, vehicle or facility of public transportation or otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience, or in a reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000.00, or both.  As used in this subdivision, "crime of violence" has the meaning given "violent crime" in section 609.1095, subdivision 1, paragraph (d)

Subd. 2 Communicates to terrorize.
Whoever communicates to another with a purpose to terrorize another or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror, that explosives or an explosive device or any incendiary device is present at a named place or location, whether or not the same is in fact present, may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than three years or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000.00, or both.

 There will be a 4th blog on this subject that will include damning information from police reports on a number of threats. 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Herb. When there is injustice to one, it can be done to anyone. How could I not speak truth to power. I value your comments and appreciate your service as a peace officer. You are a shining example as to how an officer is to live and example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see Darrell Allords comment go to the utube Little Falls Abrupt Council 6-3-13 video on Robin Hensel utube site. His comment and my reply is at the bottom. He confirms my suspicions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darrell Allord, I wonder why you would want to post my childrens' addresses and names. They have never made comments like your brother and relatives and friends did. I posted what your brother wrote, because of his incitement of the police to get rid of me, in the same way they executed Gordon Wheeler.

    My kids have NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ACTIVISM OR VIEWS.

    You should be aware that I am represented by an excellent criminal attorney in connection with my ILLEGAL ARREST ON JUNE 7, 2013 in the City of Little Falls Council Chambers, and anything you post might be useful going forward. You might want to consider that my childrens' father is former law enforcement. You might also want to consider that I have friends that are or have been Constitutional attorneys and have had, or do have connections to law enforcement, government intelligence, or the FBI. I was married to a peace officer(my childrens father). I was also married to an Air Force pilot.

    It is long overdue for everyone in this community and beyond to develop tolerance for dissenting views or actions. This is what we should teach our children and then example it. Dissent is part of our nations history.

    Little Falls community norms have been a big part of the reason this city is not advancing. Anytime a community is close-minded, or intolerant, that community will not advance. This is why cities like Minneapolis, St. Paul, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Rochester have grown. This is why they have better paying jobs, and more culture. I want the best for this city, and intend to work towards that goal.

    As mayor I will work diligently to promote tolerance. That you can count on.

    I will continue speaking out whenever I witness injustice, no matter where it is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intriguing question you ask as to why I'd put the names of your children or their home town address onto a blog that I am in the process of creating, for I pull up your blogspot concerning some delusional belief that my "BROTHER", not I, (and I want you to seriously adjust your glasses so you can see the line where it says, “NOT I”) made some sort of terroristic threat against you. NOT I, but someone related to me and while reading it, I saw that you not only listed my relative's names on it, but my son's name on it as well, plus my home address. If your own words above, let me quote you:

      "My kid have NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ACTIVISM OR VIEWS."

      So that takes us back to the question as to why you would do that to my family, yet you don't want your family to be listed. You state several times that you welcome comments, but when someone is willing to stand up and embrace your disgusting comments about my family, finds it so hard to take and accept, for even though I don't know you, nor have never seen you other than in a video, I am repulsed by your ignorant degree of hatred that you display in the same town that you wish to run for Mayor in? You want to be the Superhero, the Savior of the Sickened City, the Dame of the Damned City from Hell, the Queen of the Downtrodden and poor wretches and the indigent. Your idealism of buying trucks to feed the poor is at least laughable as to the validation of what good that would be. In my own opinion, and not of others, is that you cannot take the heat here, so what should the poor Israelite's and the poor and the wretched expect to receive from you with a food truck? Perhaps you can all sit around an open fire, make Matzo ball soups and sing Kumbaya while you all examine the morbid display of unborn or defective children? You live by the ruling that if a person doesn't live up to the same standards that you do, then they are thugs, criminals or warrant arrest. Well sorry lady, but you’re wrong. If someone makes a mistake and say smokehouse instead of Mausoleum, you’re the first one to stand up and scream because it might offend someone of Jewish faith in East Rutherford, NJ. Cannot make a comment about poor chipmunks and a woman so callous that she's steal from them, so you go after the person that made the joke by claiming I'm part of the terroristic Allord clan that has held private meetings to ward off the bad mojo of Robin Hensel. That's pure BULL, and everyone who reads this understand what the truth is. I at no time made any crude, rude, disparaging or filthy statements to you or about you (well, since this started, I've had reason to change my mind), but to be kind, I'll let that go. I have a right to my opinions, my views, my belief's, my values, my honor, my thoughts, my religion, my God and least of all, my integrity and I won't back down for who I am. Least of all to you Robin Hensel. Have whatever lawyer you want come in, for it's going to be hard explaining who you feel threatened by me when you stole a remark from a social network about anyone who steals nuts from chipmunks and posted it on your blogspot. So tell us again how you cheerful welcome comments, but yet, you delete them when it doesn't favor your warped sense of values? Do as I say, and not as I do?? I thought so.

      Delete
    2. Since you accept and welcome rebuttal's per your blog and you wish the whole world to give you everything you want because you seek it, then let's put this out here for the entire world to see. You see in my opinion you seek out and favor anything that's good for Robin Hensel, and nothing for the common man as you so call preach. It's your way or the highway sort of mentality, and that is why there is so much hate and discontent wherever you go. It's like an illness that a patient refused to accept from their doctor because it's not for you. Let everyone else get sick and die, for you are the Dame of the Doomed City of Little Falls. The Madam of Mayhem for the Sodom and Gomorrah city that is soon to be destroyed, and the Superhero with the purple tights and cape that's going to fly down, and you, and you alone are going to demand, force, harass that city until they set up the only rules and ethics that you and you alone expect to make the citizen's live by. Perhaps they'll all bow down and rename the city to Henselville. You asked my why I said that perhaps I should create a blog of my own and go through people's profiles as you've done our family, and put our the names of your children along with their home town addresses onto my blog for others to see because your children do not maintain the same views or have nothing to do with your activism's, but then I wonder why you'd stoop to something so low as to put me, my wife, my cousin's, my cousin's wife's name, and the name of my son who lives 3 states away on your blog, for I, nor them, have nothing to do with my brother's view or activism nor views. Let's play devil's advocate here for a minute. Why make my family the brunt of your pathetic anger towards the city council or what someone says to you at that meeting? That is the lowest form of sickness any one person can have. As I read somewhere, someone once said that you appear to be one garage sign short, but I can't exactly quote the person. One of them people that you listed as being related, is a woman who is married to a cousin, and in all the years they've been married, I've never seen her, spoke to her in private or public, nor have I ever spoken to her on the phone, so honestly tell me why you'd put that woman through pure disdain and agony over your twisted idealism, yet you scream an injustice is about to happen if someone lists your family members as you've done ours? DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO? You see, it's not hard to pick up a pattern on what someone is attempting to do if it continues and continues and continues. So back off us Ms.Stir the World Food Truck, for we've done nothing to you. You complain that the poor motorcyclist across the highway in front of Camp Ripley made so much noise when your group was singing KUMBAYA for it was disrupting to your group, but what about the group of people in that city that your group disrupts on every single venture you strike to correct. Poor middle Eastern Mommie's and Daddies and Grammies all dying at the hands of the illicitly controlled drones that bring death and dismemberment to those who we are in a war with. Why not take some time and visit that area, and perhaps you could make them good Matzo soup, hold hands and chant for the Messiah to grant you all peace. Oh, I'm sorry, but you'll delete this because you're such a good woman that welcomes responses. I see there is no honor and integrity and truthfulness among thieves anymore, is there?

      Delete
    3. Darrell, I will not delete this message and can assure you that I posted the Facebook connections only to show that the LFPD was completely inept at their investigation of finding your brother Darwin James Allord. My children have absolutely nothing to do with my activism and have never commented like your family and Facebook friends/relatives have.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darrell Allords recent comment has been deleted. He tried to piggyback on my blog. Darrell can do his own advertising of his own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darrell, I have never said you made disparaging remarks about me. I posted the commentary thread to show that the LFPD could have and should have located your brother, Darwin James Allord, to at least ask him why he posted the terroristic threat. You are correct. You are very entitled to your rights and opinions.

    ReplyDelete