Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SNACKS NEEDED AT BOYS N GIRLS CLUB FOR LOCAL KIDS

Because of funding cuts, the Morrison County Boys n Girls club has been unable to provide after school snacks to their members.(the local children that attend).  Many staff members have brought in snacks at their own expense to feed the hungry mob.  But with membership levels high, that's a lot of mouths to feed. (50 kids per day on average).  If you want to help please contact the Morrison County Boys n Girls Club at 320-414-0322.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, am I impressed! This is the most pro active, communal support post in your blog ever! Keep it up, But don't let it go to your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris.....I am glad you liked the post. I believe you would like a lot of other important matters that I have exposed, or suggested to council, if you knew the truth. I can assure you I have many, many positive ideas to advance/enhance our city. Soon I will be writing about many of those ideas on this blog. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete