Sunday, September 28, 2014

Urban Otremba....SHOCKING STATEMENTS FROM HIS OWN MOUTH.

http://mcrecord.com/2012/07/20/enforcement-of-sign-ordinance-begins-with-city/


Notice the Morrison County Record article by Terry Lehrke, does not include Otrembas request to leave the banner up, even though he knows it is illegal.  The part where Toni Wetzel tells Otremba it must come down and "that's what you fought for, everyone must be treated equally" is completely omitted from Lehrkes article.   See how this works.  To protect Otrembas image, she leaves that out completely.  Watch the video and you will understand.

One of the candidates for Little Falls Alderman at Large is career politician Urban Otremba(former father in law of Tim Schmidt, another candidate for the Alderman seat.) 

I thought it might interest a number of residents/taxpayers to know that your former Council president Urban Otremba led the charge to unconstitutionally deny me of an advertising bench on City Hall property in 2012.  

Candidate Otremba also led the charge to publicly defame Alderman Brian Crowder in 2011. 

Candidate Otremba made some telling statements under oath during the depositions for my Free Speech lawsuit.   The following quotes are from Urban's deposition taken by Attorney Larry Frost.

When questioned by Frost about the We Support Our Troops banner and if Otremba thought it should still remain erected, even though Otremba knew it was illegally erected and maintained by the City of Little Falls for more than 10 years and was erected under an unconstitutional sign ordinance, Otremba answered like the bull-headed intolerant leader he was; 

Frost;"But in your opinion, even though you knew the sign was illegal at that point, after it had been reported to the council, you still wanted to keep it up?"

Otremba; "Yes."

This is shocking, considering all military and elected officials swear an oath to the Constitution.  How on earth can a veteran and a representative of the PEOPLE, make decisions like this?   It is mind-boggling to me that there we have a council that believes that they are actually ABOVE THE LAW !!!    Is this the American way?   Is this patriotism?   I don't think so.

When Otremba was asked about granting my advertising bench on city hall property this is what he said under oath. 

Frost; "She requested a bench to be place--a couple, either of two locations--behind city hall here or in front of city hall, in the front, the main entrance."

Otremba; "Yes.  Use benches across the road. Why not put them over there? I was the one who brought that up. I was sitting right there, right-hand side of the east table here.  And I said no. No benches at city hall.  One was destroyed.  Forget it.  And the council did not question me or argue with me."

Frost;"So you think you're pretty much responsible for the argument that the council brought--"

Otremba;"Yes."

Again, what nation does Otremba think he is in?   Certainly not America which has equal/civil/human rights for everyone.
*********************************************************************************
Now about Alderman Crowder

When Frost questioned Otremba about the attempted recall/resignation demand/removal of Alderman Brian Crowder, he responded by saying;

Otremba; "I was the instigator of it."

Frost;"Define what you mean by instigator."

Otremba; "I was council president at the time."

Frost;"So you--prior to the council meeting, you called everybody on the council and discussed this issue?"

Otremba;"Eventually.  And then I wrote out a petition of saying we're asking for your resignation for the fact that this incident--before he was charged--or charged or found guilty or not guilty.  We can't have this to show the city council, people beating up a member of the weaker sex."

Frost;"I'm going to ask a question here.  You were attempting to recall--"

Otremba;"Have him recalled.  Just as simple as that.  Before he was even charged."

Frost;"Okay. And--"

Otremba;"And we all signed it.  The seven of us signed it.  And I went to Chief Schirmers.  Chief Schirmers sent it to another officer who happened to be on duty.  He took it to his house.  And he was sitting--Crowder was not there at the time.  I knew he wouldn't be there.  We had about 30 people that night, too, to see what was going to happen."

Frost;"So I want to see if I understand this.  The letter says Alderman Crowder had been found not guilty, and you still wanted his resignation. Is that correct?"

Otremba;"Yes."

Frost;"If he wasn't guilty, why would you want his resignation?"

Otremba;"To squelch any possibility that the council approves of beating up--"

Frost;"But if he wasn't guilty of beating someone up--"

Otremba;"Doesn't matter."

Frost;"So the simple fact that the allegation was made was enough?"

Otremba;" Yes."

This is one of the most outrageous testimonies I have ever heard.  While I sat at the deposition that day, I couldn't help but think "Is this a former American veteran speaking?  

Shame on Urban Otremba.  He is one of the most intolerant/ignorant/arrogant/ruthless cowards I have ever met, and how dare he have the audacity to run for elected office in this town again after this?   

Were I Urban Otremba I would be concerned.  His comments were, in my opinion, incredibly defamatory. Otremba, Dodee Colombe, and many, many other members of the local senior posse have done an incredible amount of character assassination to Alderman Brian Crowder. 

Were I Alderman Crowder, I would be furious and hiring an attorney for more than one issue.  

For 3 solid years now, I have witnessed Alderman Crowder being picked on, teased, and shoved around.  Come on Little Falls. You deserve better from YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. 

I demand a council that obeys our laws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment