Thursday, September 25, 2014

Posse pictures.

The following pictures were taken outside the courtroom on 9-22+23-2014 before the Alderman Brian Crowder trial.  Brian was found not guilty on all 3 charges. 
This is Councilor LeeAnn Doucette.
 
 
 
 
Not all of these people were there for the Alderman Crowder trial, but most were.  I bet most were convinced he would be guilty.  How could any jury convict Brian?   They had no evidence to charge him in the first place.   It was all based on hearsay and the LFPD didn't even gather necessary evidence.  
 
 The young man with the glasses facing the camera is one of the 3 young men that shouted "you f-----g c--t "at me(disorderly conduct) while I was driving my vehicle by Coborn's awhile ago.

 
The woman in the purple shirt is Charlotte VanRisseghem, the mayors mother in law.  She is whispering to Dodee Colombe, Alderman Brian Crowder's aunt that according to the police report, struck him in the face in 2011.  I wonder what they were talking about?
 

 
 
 
The gal in this picture works in County Attorney Brian Middendorfs office.  She is seen visiting with the  Commander of the American Legion Bill Osberg who trespassed on my property to leave his business card, on a car that was not my own, with the words demanding I "fly flag right or not at all" written on it.  What don't Bill Osberg and others in this community understand about rights?   What nation do they think we live in?  One without Constitutional, civil, property, personal and human rights?  Military swear an oath to defend our Constitution.  Do the local people think the Constitution and Bill of Rights only apply to them, or that is okay for them to bend the law to suit their purposes?

I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment