Saturday, September 13, 2014

Dear Rick Witte.....( with reference to Brooke Mallak data lookups lawsuit against City of Little Falls)

Your comment that follows my recent letter to the editor "Invitation for Little Falls Mayoral Debate" is puzzling at best.   Your comment reads;" You mean "your" issues don't you Robin?  I am sure that the planned events will cover the issues important to the City, as a whole, quite satisfactorily.  While good government may be an issue it is not, from my opinion, the overarching issue with the Community."    

What is the "overarching issue" Rick?

Without good government, we have nothing. 

 I wonder why your focus isn't on "good government." 

My issues are the "peoples issues."  

Why isn't an open debate a great idea for Little Falls, especially since one active lawsuit against the City is still not resolved. (the Brooke Mallak lawsuit, Brooke IS A PRACTICING ATTORNEY IN LITTLE FALLS.)  She is suing because of excessive data lookups BY THE LITTLE FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Ironic that the same Judge that mediated my lawsuit settlement,  is mediating this case. (Judge Leo Brisbois)

Interesting to note that I have had FAR MORE LOOKUPS THAT HER, DURING A SHORTER PERIOD OF TIME.  

NO WONDER WHY.    I believe many of my lookups were done illegally also.  

Now will the good people of Little Falls be threatening her?  And will the good folks of Little Falls be hating her and spewing hate speech at her, everywhere she goes, because she sued? 

Probably not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment