Wednesday, September 23, 2015

MAYORS store signs VIOLATES SIGN ORDINANCE

Picture taken at  11:58am on 9-22-15
Now of ALL THE PEOPLE IN LITTLE FALLS one would think that the MAYOR would example obeying the law that HE HELPED create and pass. Wouldn't you? But NOT FROM THIS LAWLESS MAYOR!!  I wonder what the Coborns Corporate office would think about this?? What kind of a store manager allows lawbreaking?  Answer: one who believes HE and his employer are ABOVE THE LAW.  I feel the public should know about this. That's why I blog. 

LFPD officer takes ILLEGALLY PLACED Coborns Superstore sign in the road right of way. Video recorded   9-22-15.  Mayor Greg Zylka you do NOT represent the City of Little Falls well.

3 comments:

  1. I'm new in town and have read articles about not being able to have signs in your yard. Why can you have signs? Does a person need a permit or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every homeowner gets 8 sq ft of signage or 2 flags or one flag and 4 sq ft of signage. Currently I have 2 flags on my property...Palestine and world peace. Signs and flags are unlimited. City cannot regulate them. That is why I display them on my vehicles.

      Delete
    2. No permit needed for what I told you in former comment. No signs allowed in road right of way...and only on your own property.

      Delete