Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Charlies Pizza owner signs STRACK ATTACK 2 van

Look.....one of 2 local business owner signs the van. Charlie Peterka in white shirt.
The correct answer to free speech you don't like, is MORE free speech. Pictures all taken and video made 9-30-15.

STRACK ATTACK 2 update 9-30-15. (Reminder, I use tge phrase Strack Attack 2 because after Mike Strack parked his burgundy pickup truck a few years back he displayed a large sign that read "Because of her, I can't find the garage sales" with a big red arrow pointing at my house, he bragged to his friends that this was his STRACK ATTACK.  I am using HIS slogan. This is the second act he has done, therefore STRACK ATTACK 2.

Only other local business owner on here as far as I can tell is Tim Witucki, owner of Rustic Saloon, downtown Little Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment