Saturday, September 26, 2015

STRACK ATTACK 2 UPDATE 9-26-15

Just to clarify...Mike Strack who shows up during this filming, did NOT MOVE HIS STEPVAN, instead just got something from inside his van.  I wonder if he is surveiling my home and activity? Maybe.  He was after all, inside his van with a companion for hours the other night.  He had the windows open in the back(which is closed off to the public view), after arriving on bicycle with a friend.   This video made today 9-26-15 at about 11 am.


STAY TUNED TO DISCOVER WHO ELSE currentlyWORKS FOR CRUELLA, at her prisoner camp for dogs known as Clearwater Kennel.  You won't believe it. 

Some folks who are intolerant/sick of my viewpoints showed up while I was taking pictures 9-26-15. Get a look at the faces of intolerance. They actually believe I am responsible for eliminating garage sale signs off premise. Even after I told them council made the sign ordinance, they still want to believe I am at fault. Cognitive dissonance is pervasive in Morrison County...ma CONSTITIONAL FREE ZONE.








 Council created ALL sign ordinances...not me....BLAME THEM if you can'y FIND YOUR GARAGE SALES■■■■






 Kelsey Howard and Josh Bue...beer in front
 Kelsey Howard 
 Stan Mattern
 Kyle Gilsons confederate display

 Kelsey Howard bartender at Boomerang Bar and frequenter of Main Gate Bar And Grille
 Kelsea Howard 
 Josh Bues truck(Kelsea Howards guy) 




































No comments:

Post a Comment