Friday, September 18, 2015

Jim Hilmerson .has a change of heart.♡ 9-18-15..


This was published in McRecord 10-25-15 edition. I appreciate Jims public apology letter.

So far, none of the others, most especially Justin Bieganek, has come forward to make amends with Brian and I.

I have achieved some type of restorative justice, with Jim's public apology letter. This is especially important since county attorney Brian Middendorf refused to charge Jim with the crime he committed against me. I am glad he publicly admitted his crime against me, and his regret for "liking" Justin Bieganeks horrible, untrue, statement about my friend Brian Crowder....who NEVER committed the crime he was accused of.  In fact, Brian was injured by Charlie Sprandls operation of his truck in the cemetery.  Who knows....maybe Charlie Sprandl will apologize to Brian one day.  He certainly should!!  Maybe even for driving on graves of veterans.
At about 12:57 I posted these signs on my van and shortly after published this blog.

  I run surveillance cameras.  Police report filed.  


My van after the 2 signs were ripped off at 5:50pm on 9-18-15

  trailer signs erected 7-12-14

 Some people who made nasty comments or "liked" defamatory comments about former Alderman Brian Crowder, should hang their heads in shame.   


One big exception is Jim Hilmerson, who I now know, regrets clicking the "like" button.


 Brian was NEVER CONVICTED of anything. These "haters" are typical of Little Falls.
Now take a look at pictures below, of my trailer back on 7-16-14 after a someone sliced part of the sign off.
Notice the big gashes where a knife or cutter destroyed layers of my signs.
This crime was reported to the LFPD, but the crime was never solved.




For the world to see. Parked out front of my house. 





Hilmerson admits to taking my signs..... and now 10-19-15, CLEARLY regrets he did!! 


 AND MIKE STRACK bartends for CRUELLA of Morrison county, Wanda Kretzman, owner of Clearwater Kennel puppy mill AND Main Gate Bar+Grille.  Now we know the REAL REASON HE DOESN'T LIKE MY OPINIONS. I AM EXPOSING HIS LAWBREAKING BOSS.


I have been mightily exposing Wanda Kretzmans puppy mill violations for the last month or so.  Mikey Strack doesn't like that.  He must  APPROVE OF PUPPY MILL PRISON CAMPS FOR DOGS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment