Monday, September 28, 2015

Brian Middendorf walks out because I am recording.9-24-15

9-24-15 video made....Listen as I record leaving documents that Morrison County Attorney Brian Middendorf refused to accept after walking out of a meeting where I was attempting to explain escalating threats on my life. He walked out after he asked if I was recording our conversation and I told him I was. He has a duty to listen to listen, regardless of my audiorecording our conversation. Very poor customer service and just plain RUDE.


 As he exited the room, I asked him to take the documents, but he refused and walked out. I proceeded to the front desk and asked his assistant to sign or stamp them as accepted. I was told she wouldn't do that, and I could leave them on the counter. So I spread them out and made this video to have a record I left them for him to read. These are 2 of the documents I left.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Persistent and fearless in your pursuit of free speech. Seems like a complaint to the state AG is in order. Your local attorney seems to be violating professional ethics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you would know a thing or two about courage. Thanks for suggestion. I have been real busy but will follow through on that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete