Sunday, May 29, 2016

Unitecloud Cookies and Conversation event at Granite City Baptist St. Cloud Mn 5-27-16 where Usama Dakdok spoke inside church.

Now read what the Pope has said about ISIS, Islam, Muslims, and refugees.

http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633

more conversation in video directly below....





The above video was made before Usama Dakdok spoke at the Little Falls VFW on 5-24-16

The 2 videos below are the actual audio from the entire Usama Dakdok presentation.....get your puke bag ready, just in case you need to hurl while listening.

Last but not least...gracious Natalie, bids Ambrose, his cameraman and other hellfire and brimstone shouter, a goodnight and safety wishes.      I am proud of you Natalie.  I hope you don't take offense at anything I posted or said at this vigil.  I ask your forgiveness, if I did.  I must speak my heart/faith/conscience, wherever I go.  



No comments:

Post a Comment