Thursday, May 26, 2016

My petition to the Minnesota Supreme Court

My petition to the Minneosta Supreme Court has been filed last week.  It is excellent and my thanks to my attorney Kevin Riach, his fellow attorney David Coyle, Theresa Nelson of the Minnesota ACLU and attorney Scott Flaherty who wrote an Amicus brief to the court on my behalf. Now the state and Paul Reuvers  from League of Minnesota Cities, have 30 days to respond with their petition to the court.  Then we get to respond one more time to the court, after the state files their petition.   Since the Minnesota Supreme Court does not hear cases over the summer months, my case will likely be one of the first on the docket for September or October.  This appeal is to overturn my bogus conviction of disorderly conduct for sitting in a chair at city hall.....in the same area that just 4 days prior, the former mayors hubby and mommy in law and 5 others were allowed to sit in....but I couldn't.  Why?   Because of course they don't like the content of my speech...never have, never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment