Tuesday, February 3, 2015

UPDATED WITH McRecord article...Robin Hensel public forum Little Falls City Council work session 2-2-15 city must be fair with equal treatment or risk another legal challenge.

Speaks for itself. 3 minutes.  City really does have 2 choices.   Be fair, or risk another legal challenge. Now read for yourself the misprint.  I never stated anywhere in this public forum comment that I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY ORDINANCE TO BE VIOLATED. (that's what Terry Lehrke said I said).   Instead I said "I will not tolerate any of my rights to be violated, or to be treated unequally under the law."  BIG DIFFERENCE.  I have sent a letter to Terry Lehrke, her boss Tom West, her bigger boss Keith Anderson at ECM Publishers and a few others, including Gabby Landsverk who doesn't report like this.  I asked Terry if it was an error, or if she change the wording on purpose.  I also stated, "I would assume you will be printing a correction."   Pardon my frustration, but I have lived through 3+ years of this type of poor journalism, and frankly I am fed up.  Wouldn't you be? 

http://mcrecord.com/2015/02/05/zoo-asks-council-to-make-exception-for-fundraising-and-overnight-camping-events/

No comments:

Post a Comment