Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Letter from Cary Blechinger....friend of Josh Stumpf and Michael Strack(remember the Strack attack Mikey)

I decided to post this letter for everyone to see.  As I am going through a backlog of paperwork and videos I am catching up.  I did not have knowledge of the electronic techniques that I have learned in the last 6 months, or I would have posted this earlier.  In the future I will be sharing many more interesting letters that people have sent to me in the U.S. Postal Service mail.   I have never met Cary Blechinger. 

3 comments:

  1. Please take this post down, it is sharing my private information, I do not wish for my address and personal information to be posted on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will request this for the last time, take my personal address off this website, or I will seek legal council, it is an invasion of my privacy for you to post this to the internet or anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cary....when you mail somebody something, a letter or anything else, it becomes their property. Did you know that?

    ReplyDelete