Wednesday, February 18, 2015

City staff helps Robin build a Prima Facie "As Applied" Challenge to the sign ordinance. FOREWARNED.

At last nights Little Falls City Council work session 2-17-15, I gave my public forum, alerting city council and attorney that it is HIGH TIME, they start enforcing the sign ordinance UNIFORMLY, or else I am sitting in a pretty good position to challenge the city again. Like I said in my public forum....I can prove everything I stated.  DON'T MISS THE VIDEO AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY PUBLIC FORUM.  

It is interesting to note that within a short time after I gave my public forum, city attorney Toni Wetzel left the room and headed for the office.  I wonder if she was consulting with Paul Reuvers to see if indeed, I could mount that challenge.  In other words, was that right given up in my settlement.  The answer is no.   All I want is for the city to be fair with me and everyone else and apply their laws correctly.   Is that too much to ask.   Mayor Greg Zylka and all of the rest of them, don't need to wonder why I am suggesting another challenge.  It's pretty obvious.  Why the h*ll can't they get their act together???   For years the city said Doug Stewart and Jerry Lochner didn't have time to enforce the sign ordinance everywhere including businesses.  So they hired Ben Oleson, to perform the zoning administrator position, which includes enforcing the sign ordinance.  If he doesn't have time to do that properly, perhaps the city should look very quickly to hire a full time zoning administrator.  Which is cheaper, continue with a zoning administrator who doesn't seem to have time to perform the job thoroughly, or risk another legal challenge???
 It has been said and repeated to me that the city is gambling with other peoples money and they'd rather lose in court than enforce the sign ordinance fairly. I would wholeheartedly agree with that statement.
To me, the answer is simple.  Is it to you?  I want the best for this city, and that includes fairly enforced laws.   The last thing I wish to do is mount another challenge to the sign ordinance, but I will if I have to.   Please see the following pages that are important, starting with Ben Olesons duties under his contract with the city. 
TONI WETZEL LEFT THE CHAMBER ROOM, SHORTLY AFTER I GAVE MY PUBLIC FORUM.  I WONDER IF SHE MADE A CALL TO PAUL REUVERS TO SEE IF MY SETTLEMENT INCLUDED  no future sign ordinance PRIMA FACIE AS APPLIED challenge TO THE SIGN ORDINANCE?

She also quickly pulled the amendments to the enforcement of Administrative Offenses, that was already on the council agenda.   Gee, can you figure out what that is all about.  See below. Now just what kind of shenanigans do you think this lackey is up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment