Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little Falls City Council VIOLATES their own policy AGAIN !!!

To get the big picture listen to ENTIRE 20 minute video...what is going on here cannot be legal. The street project they are referring to has been bonded and likely cannot be modified in any way since public funds have been alloted for this project, as it stands.  

Is this malfeasance??? Misfeasance or just plain stupidity? The public really should be catching on, that staff/council rarely gets it right the first time, even with the help of an attorney. 
They THOUGHT they could get by with this. The same rules apply to everyone. Or do they?

Obviously not. I wonder if the official city newspaper will accurately portray what happened at this precedent setting meeting.

Now you would think that just months before my case is heard by the Minnesota Supreme Court, that they would be careful to follow their own policies.

But not this ROGUE council. They are completely LAWLESS.  Like I have said since this new group was elected in 2014.....only the FACES have changed. Their actions demonstating they believe they are "above the law," haven't changed one bit. This is pathetic leadership. Shameful. The PROOF is in this video.

In November, vote the BUMS out. In 2018, total regime change is necessary if you ever want a law abiding city/council/staff. The choice is yours. Frank Gosiak(former mayor Cathy VanRisseghems brother) 5Ward 3 west side, Gerry Knafla ward 2 north side, and Loren Boyum ward 1 south side ,terms expire this fall and will need your vote if they expect to stay in power.


3 comments:

  1. Robin, I thought I posted earlier today but i dont see that it recorded. I just want to clarify that the reason this was pulled out of project #374. When I learned of the sidewalk being placed (5 days prior to ground breaking on the 10th of May) I researched what I could do to stop the project or at least have my voice heard. I found that city staff neglected to include the sidewalk portion on the resolution #2016-4. So I truely believe if there was "confusion" by the residents on this project that they would not have pulled the sidewalk out of the project separately, obtained new bids & delayed the project by one month. Its a cop out by city staff to say that there was confusion and that's the reason why it was pulled from the original project. The point of this is they were caught with their pants down & city staff chose not to inform the council of the real reason why this was hashed up again months later. I emailed the city staff plus all of council when I found their error, makes you wonder if city staff intercepts the emails that go to council. They all kinda sat there like they never saw everything spelled out by me in my email prior to the meeting.


    Also I believe you have it wrong above that Hanfler is up for reelection this year, its Frank Gosiak in ward 3 who expires this year. I also wanted to make known to you that as you can see in the video above, Frank went above and beyond and stuck up for the people & not the city in this case! I am not sure if its because its a reelection year for him or if that's just how he is. This is not the first time I have had a discussion and he helped me out when city staff was in the wrong, I would vote for Frank again at this point. I would never go to Jeremy Hanfler for any resolution with the city because he is a bully & just here for the show and the paycheck. He definately not here for the residents of the city he serves. I hope we have someone in our ward that will run against him when he is up for reelection.

    Thank You,
    Roberta Piekarski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for clarification on the project and that Hot Head Hanfler is not up for re-election this year.....I was probably tired when I wrote the post. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
    2. Roberta, if you post your email to city on here as a comment, I would be happy to publish it so the public fully understands what is really going on.

      Delete